one: the party that started it all

Quick AN: in this story, Louis is nineteen. Niall and Harry are also nineteen. Liam is twenty and Zayn is twenty-two. So yeah. Just thought I would let you know. Hahaha.

one: the party that started it all

Two months earlier

"Liam, for the millionth time... I'm not going." Louis says, rolling his eyes when Liam lets out a dramatic sigh on the other end. The nineteen year old boy was sitting on his living room couch, feet kicked up on the coffee table as he talked to his best friend. He was home alone for the time being, his mother out.

"But you haven't hung out with me for like two weeks Lou! I'm going out of the country and won't be back for a month... please just come. Niall and Harry are coming." Liam adds the last part in a rush, almost as if the fact that their other friends being there was going to make Louis come. No, Louis had already made up his mind. He wasn't going.

No way in hell.

"Liam, if I come I already know what's going to happen. You and Niall are going to run off and do God knows what, leaving Harry the perfect opportunity to torture me with corny jokes. I don't even get half of them." Louis sighs, shaking his head as he looks up at the ceiling.

"I promise I won't run off with Niall... I'll keep it in my pants, just for you." Louis rolls his eyes, but a smile forms on his face nonetheless.

"Alright Payne, I'll come. But I swear to god, if you do run off with Niall... I will personally see to it that you'll never have kids."

"That's not much of a threat Lou, I don't want kids." Liam chuckles, earning another eye roll from Louis.

"Whatever. What time do I need to be there?" Louis asks, glancing at the clock with a frown. Where had the day gone?

"Six? It's four now, right?"

"Right. Okay... I'll be there at six then." Louis sighs before finally getting up off the couch. He lets out a small groan when he sees he's still in his pajamas...

"Sweet. Love you Lou Lou." Liam makes kissing noises on the other end, making Louis grimace before hanging up on his friend.

-----------------

Louis arrived at Liam's place at around half past six, not wanting to be the first one there. He walked up the mansion stairs, biting his bottom lip as he rings the doorbell. He waits somewhat patiently for someone to answer the door, shifting on his feet a little as he did so. Liam was the one to answer the door, a drink already in hand.

"Louis!" Liam squeals, throwing his arms around his friend before pulling the nineteen year old boy into the house. Louis awkwardly pats Liam's back, the younger boy really not one for human contact.

"Hi Li... Nice to see you too... You can let go now." Louis says, trying to pull away from Liam.

"I missed you." Liam says, still smiling brightly. Louis returns his smile, although his isn't as big.

"Missed you too. Where's Niall and Harry?"

"Niall's around here somewhere, Harry hasn't shown up yet. We can go find Ni!" Liam says excitedly, grabbing Louis' wrist before he had the chance to protest. Liam practically drags Louis through the house, forcing the younger boy to avoid all the expensive and breakable things in the house. Liam's stepfather was loaded and could easily replace anything if it got broken... but that didn't mean Louis wanted to break anything.

"Li, slow down!" Louis shouts as soon as they entered the room where everyone was at. Louis was having a hard time hearing himself think, let alone what Liam was saying back to him as he dragged him through the crowd. At some point, Liam let go of Louis' wrist and the younger lad almost ran into him. Louis was about to ask what it was, but he didn't need to... Liam had indeed found Niall, already making out with the blonde Irishman. Louis grimaced before shaking his head.

He knew this was going to happen... and Harry wasn't even there to break the awkward silence with one of his stupid ass jokes.

Goddammit.

"Uh Li?" Louis tries, but Liam doesn't even acknowledge that Louis was there. The nineteen year old boy let out a sigh, shaking his head before walking away from the handsy couple. He went to the kitchen, grabbing a drink off the counter. The kitchen was much quieter than the other room, the thump of the music drowned out by the walls. There was only a few people in the kitchen, so it wasn't as hot either. Louis sighed as he took a sip of his drink, looking into the front room with a frown. It wasn't long before someone was standing next to Louis, someone that just made Louis groan.

"Why the hell are you here?" Louis asks, glaring at the person who stood next to him. Liam's stepbrother just smiles, taking a sip of his own drink before answering.

"I live here, believe it or not." Zayn says, chuckling a little as Louis rolls his eyes.

"No shit, I thought you were out of town."

"Came back a little early." Zayn shrugs, looking at Louis. He smiles at Louis, the smile a lot different than his usual ones... It made Louis' heart flutter a little.

"Why?" Louis refuses to look at Zayn now, his mind going a little fuzzy. It wasn't like the teen was already drunk, he'd hardly had anything to drink.

"Does it matter? Did you miss me or something?" Zayn's smile is now a full on smirk, which only made Louis roll his eyes again. That was the Zayn that Louis knew and hated.

"Like I would ever miss you." Louis scoffed, downing the rest of his drink before discarding the cup into the trash.

"Hurtful." Zayn says, his voice just oozing with sarcasm as Louis shakes his head.

"The truth hurts." Louis shrugs before walking away from Zayn. Zayn just chuckles as he takes another sip of his drink, watching Louis walk away.

Louis Tomlinson sure was something.

------------------------------

AND HERES THE FIRST CHAPTER.

THIS STORY MAKES ME SO HAPPY HAHA.

Thanks for the feedback so far :) keep it up!

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx