Chapter 6

It felt like an hour passed. Maybe more, all we did was complete nothing.

"Hey Zodiac?" She asked.
"Hmmm?" I asked.
"Do you think we're going to die?" I thought about it for a moment, looking at her aura, it changed to yellow to red again. "I don't know," shrugging, I didn't want her to know the truth.

I walked towards her, holding her. Her dark brown hair smelled like cinnamon. "I'll try to protect you," I said softly. She hugged me, "I love you." I patted her head, "I love you too."

We looked at each other, compelled to each other. We were getting closer every second. Our mouths almost touching. She closed her eyes. The classroom door opened.

"Hey guys!" Said Devin. Truth jumped up, in shock. I face-palmed myself, shaking my head." Really dude! REALLY!"

Devin smirked, "it's your fairy godmother," trying to dance the nutcracker. I raised an eyebrow. Truth was as red as an apple.

I pulled her in and kissed her, biting softly. It lasted for about 15 seconds with Devin frozen in shock.

I licked my lips, "too bad dude," patting him on the shoulder. Devin smiled, "you're so sly dude."

Truth smiled. "So why are you here Devin?" Troy came running, "where were you Devin? You were gone to whole time!" Devin scratched his head, "I got lost," smiling weakly.

I groaned, "yeah huh? "got lost" you say. You probably wandered off." Truth asked, "did you find any clues?" Troy said, "nope."

     Zach and Mag came running back. Mag was panting, "dude, there was a hair monster." Zach looked behind him. "It's coming," he whispered.

     A dark shadow was coming. There were many strings of hair built into one. There was a tall pitch black silhouette of a person.

     Crap, it kinda smells like blood in here too. My vision made everything a deep, crimson red. No, I have to be strong. I ran towards it, sliding my hands through it. I kicked what looked like it's head and slammed his head to the ground. It disappeared. I collapsed.

     I woke up to a start of footsteps. It was continuously running around repeatedly. As if they were running in circles.

     I was in a classroom with everyone including the professor and Francie. Everyone was staring at the door. It opened and two little kids barged in. "Wsssshhh," said the little boy, "go airplane!" The little girl was playing with a barbie doll.

     We all sat in silence. "Who are you?" I asked. The little boy and girl looked up. "My name is Rose," said the little girl. "Mine is Tom," said the little boy. Truth went up to them, "why are you here?"

     The little kids giggled softly. Rose said, "well you see this tall man said that.." Stopping while staring at us.

     I looked around, one of us was that man. Tom continued, "that we'd get candy if we killed this girl named Francie. He said she looks exactly like you!" Pointing to Francie.

     She froze. Zach and I could sense the danger. We couldn't hurt these kids but we couldn't let them hurt Francie either!

     They started creeping towards us. I checked my pockets, that's when I heard a wrapper. I smiled, "hey kids, you want candy?" They looked at me, "yes." I held out 4 lollipops, "I'll give each of you 2 if you don't kill her."

     They looked at each other and nodded, taking the lollipops then leaving. Devin grinned, "great job Zodiac!" I looked away.

     My eyes were getting itchy from the contact. My red eyes were brewing. Something was going to happen. I just didn't know what.

     "Let's continue our search," said Mag. Everyone nodded slowly. So Truth and I went down to the left into a broadcasting news room.

     There was a newspaper, it said:

     Class of room 104 of Marlee High School missing. By: Kylie Mann

     It seemed at the very first day of school, the classroom of 104 disappeared during homeroom/1st period. This occurred after an earthquake that happened only near the area of the high school. 2 bodies has been found dead so far. It seems a nurse from the school and a student from room 104 was found. We have our suspicions on who was the murder and how he or she planned it. News have been found in that we have 3 suspects! It was found that...

     It got cut off after that. We left the room. Looking at the wall was a stick note, probably one of the news from the others.

     The note said:

     Dude I found a tape! Come down the 1st floor. -Devin

     We left towards the 1st floor, finding everyone there.

     Troy had the tape in his hands. "Now, the plan is to find the recorder," he said.

     Truth and I left to the 3rd floor. At the end of the hall was the door with the "Keep Out" sign.

     I tried to open it but it was still locked. I saw a sticky note next to it.

     The door is highly secured, we'll need to figure this out later. -Francie

     We left to the 2nd floor where a sticky note said:

     Go to the Audio room, room 302. -Mag

     We stopped infront of room 302. When we entered, everyone was surrounding a TV.

     "Let's play it," said Troy. He turned it on.

      It started with a student. "Hello, my name is Kylie Mann. I've been searching the mystery of the disappearance of class 104. But something weird happened, the class returned. I don't know how but they all lost their memory of the event. We've found 2 dead bodies, a nurse and a student from room 104. At the moment 8 people are still missing, including the professor. We have come in a conclusion of a murder doing this. The suspect was.." Then cut off. "What? What!?" The professor asked. "It cut off!" Kylie's blonde hair and brown eyes were gone.

     I ruffled my hair. "Who was she going to say?" Asked Troy. The professor looked dead at us and said, "it's one of us." That's when his green aura changed to red.

     I could feel the bloodlust just then. I think fear was eating us all alive. We were scared.

     One time I snuck out to Devin's house with Zach.

      I climbed out the window with my skateboard. I met up with Zach on the side of my house. I rode on my skateboard with Zach doing the same besides me. It was like a 5 minute ride. His house was huge, it was the freaking White House!

     "Whoa," I almost stumbled back. A housekeeper greeted us and showed us our way in, "this way," she smiled. But it looked fake, so fake.

     We were shown to his room and if I may say it was my freaking house instead of a "room."

     "Yo," he greeted us. We awkwardly walked in. "Yo." I raised my head. "Come come, sit." He patted next to him.

     "May the fun begin." We were eating candy, doing stunts, on Youtube, whatsoever.

     Then Devin became serious. "My dad has this safe and I know the code but it has a tight security. Although I think you can do it Zodiac." I looked at him, "nah man."

     "C'mon, I dare you too." He said. I raised an eyebrow, "triple dare?" "Triple dare." He smirked.

     Devin explained to me where to find it and the the code, 1792. Zach and Devin were going to watch me from the security system.

     I dropped my skateboard outside the door to escape afterwards if I needed to. This was exciting, it gave me a thrill.

     At the time, it was my new mission, my game to end and win. I never went down without a fight. Because all these mini games were a game of life.