Race Car

Ships: Sqampy

Real life

Sqaishy P.O.V.

Stampy headed off on the chores. I blew a little kiss at him before they took off. Stacy and I talked about the next cake quest video.
Then I looked over, ironically, I saw a car crash happening. It was an orange car, like Stampy, that bumped with an yellow one and green one. I started hyperventaling.
"Stampy!" I screamed and then started panicking and ran into the bathroom.
"Sqaish!" Stacy ran after me. I just started freaking out. I could just see him getting dragged off the track and me running out to him yelling "Stampy no!"
"Sqaish, calm down, I'm sure Stampy's fine." Stacy said outside my stall door. "I'm sure it's just another look alike, and they were driving again afterwords." I kept on crying though I unlocked my stall door and Stacy pulled me out, come on let's check.

Stampy P.O.V.

The race started and Sqaishy blew a kiss at me. I winked at her and set off. I was so lucky to have a girlfriend like her. I was on my 3rd lap when I saw out of the corner of my eye a car crash with an orange, yellow, and green car. I thought I heard my name called and looked around a little, then I just thought it was my imagination. When I ended the race I came in 3rd. I sighed, I tried my hardest. Then I saw Stacy pulling a tear stained Sqaishy out of the bathroom. I quickly removed my helmet and jumped out of the car. "What was wrong?" I thought and removed my green hair thing that made me feel like a green smurf. I ran out and Sqaishy's eyes widened. Stacy had a relieved look on her face as Sqaishy ran into my arms.
"Are you ok?" I asked rocking her a little as she barried her head in my shoulder.
"She thought you were in the crash." Stacy said.
"Crash? It was more like a bump." I said to her then Sqaishy looked at me and I saw relief in her eyes. "Did you think I died?" I asked confused why she was so scared.
"Not exactly, I freaked out, yes. I just didn't want you getting hurt." I smiled tenderly at her before kissing her forehead. Stacy handed me a video camera and Sqaishy picked it up and pressed record.

Hey peps! Watch the video to understand the one-shot. I just thought what happened in-between the vlog could be a cute short story. Thanks for reading! -Julie