Hidan x Reader

This is dedicated to my sister, sarah_adams_ :3 enjoy~

Sexy, dreamy, amazing, perfect, awesome.. many words the (Hair/Color) teenager used to describe the albino male. Everyday, every night, she thought about him.

Especially the way his magenta eyes would glow when he preached about Jashin, and the way his silver hair would move with his head. It was just so.. so...

"(First/Name)!!! PAY ATTENTION UN!!" A male voice interrupted.

You blinked several times, waking up from your daydream. In front of you stood the blonde artist himself, his blonde hair hanging over the side of his head as he leaned down to match your eye level.

"Wh-what?" You frowned, not realising you dozed off.

Deidara sighed. "I was trying to show you how to make a clay sculpture, un. But then you started daydreaming again, yeah."

You slowly sat up straight, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. "Oh.. I'm sorry.."

The blonde smirked. "Let me guess, un.. you were daydreaming about Hidan again, yeah?"

Your cheeks instantly went bright red at the mention of his name.

Deidara's smirk grew wider. "You were weren't you, un~?"

You frantically shook your head side to side. "N-no!! I was dreaming about um.. art!" You quickly added the last part.

Deidara rolled his only pale blue visible eye. "Is that why you were you mumbling is name, un?"

You pouted. "No I wasn't!!"

"No you wasn't what?" The said albino popped his head into the room.

Deidara smirked again. "We were just talking about you, un~"

You glared at the blonde and quickly used both hands to cover his mouth. "No we weren't!"

Hidan rose a brow. "What the fuck did I miss?"

"(First/Name) talking about- hmph!!" Deidara said but was cut off when you messed your hands down harder on his mouth.

"We were talking about Jashin!" You huffed.

Hidan then quickly got interested. "What about Jashin-sama? It better fucking be good things."

You quickly nodded. "Yes I was um.. asking DeiDei here.. how would one.. become a Jashinist..?"

Deidara rolled his eye at your statement.

Hidan pretty much was offended. "Why the hell did you ask the blonde bitch and not me?"

You were really backing yourself into a hole now. "Well um.. I thought you were out on a mission."

He stared at you. "Like hell you did. Fuck this." He said and stormed over to you.

He picked you up and threw you over his built shoulder. You squeaked in surprise and held your hands out to Deidara.

"Help me!!!" You whined.

Deidara shook his head. "No way, un."

Hidan then started walking. He went out of the room and walked towards his room. "Shut the fuck up." He smirked and kicked the door to his room open.

He walked in and threw you onto his bed. You bounced up slightly from the impact and stared at him as he closed the door.

"Now, tell me bitch. What were you talking about with the blonde bitch? I heard him mention my name." He crossed his arms.

You blushed and closed your eyes tightly. "OkayistarteddaydreamingaboutyouandDeidaraheardmemumbleyournamesohefoundoutthetruthandheknowsthatiloveyou." You said really quickly.

He blinked. "Speak English, dumbass."

You shook your head and crossed your arms. "No."

He growled and slowly stalked over to you. He climbed ontop of your laying body, his hands beside each side of your head.

"Tell me damn it!"

"No!"

"You bitch!"

"Asshole!"

"Dick sucker!"

"JERK!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!"

You opened your eyes to see Hidan looking down at you with that sexy smirk of his. He bent down and roughly connected your lips together. You kissed him back, wrapping both arms around his neck.

After a few minutes you pulled away from the lack of oxygen and started panting.

"You're mine." Hidan growled and started nipping at your neck.
You moaned quietly as he left his mark on you. He pulled back after he was satisfied with his work.

"Hey Hidan~" You giggled. "Can you show me how to be a Jashinist?"