The Truth

~Ryan's POV~

"Youre going home today, Mr. Seaman." The nurse said, handing me my clothes from the day I got here.

"Thank you." I said, taking it, and getting up.

"If you need anything, and I mean anything," She said, putting here hand on my thigh,"you let my know." She slips her number in my hand. 

"Um... thanks." I said, going to the bathroom to change.

I still don't remeber much. I don't remember loving Ronnie. I just said it back to not hurt his feelings.

So when I'm changing, I see scars, all over my thighs. 

"What the hell?" I scream.

"Ryan, are you okay?!" I hear T.J call, sounding alarmed

He opens the door.

"Ryan! Did you just do that?" He asks, running over to me. It was a pretty big bathroom.

"N...no. I don't know when I did it..." I say, starting to cry.

"Shhh. Ryan, it's okay." T.J says, wrapping his arms around me.

I remember that I'm in my boxers, when he hugs me. I think I enjoyed that too much, because i grew a 11th finger if you catch my drift.

"I'm sorry..." I say, reaching down for my pants and my shirt, after seeing him look down.

"Don't be, it's okay." He says, blushing a little.

We walk out, as Andy walks in.

"Hey..." He says, eyeing us.

"We weren't..." I said, before T.J finished

"I heard him scream when I came to get him. He slipped and hit his arm." T.J said, seriosly. 

He's a really good liar.

"Alright then. Ronnie is waiting for us." Andy says, walking, us following him.

~Ronnie's POV~

I need to get Ryan alone. I need to tell him the truth.

"Hey, would someone go check on them." I said, talking about Ryan and T.J

Andy stood up and walked to the elavator.

A couple mintues later, all three of them walked to us.

"Hi" Ryan said, standing awkwardly next to T.J

"We'll see you guys at dinner tonight, okay?" CC said.

"Yeah cool. Thanks for coming and stay with me, guys. It means alot" I said, hugging all of them.

"No problem." Ashley said, and they all walked out.

Ryan and I got in the car. I looked over at him. He looked nervous.

"We have to go pick up your medicine. I can drop you off first if you want." I said, putting the car in  reverse. (I hope it doesn't fall in reverse, amirite? No? Okay I'll go)

"No, that's okay. We can pick it up together." He said.

"You'll probably want to, after you hear this." I say, parking the car again. No time like the present, I guess.

"Hear what?" He says.

"Ryan, you didn't fall. I...I pushed you... I'm so sorry and I regreted it the second I did it. You just got me so mad and I wasn't taking my meds, because you made me so happy, I didn't think I needed them. I'm so sorry. If you never want to see me again I understa-" I said, before I was cut off by his kiss. 

When he pulled away, he said,"It's okay, Ronnie. Don't worry about it. I'm okay now, aren't I?" He says, stroking my cheek.

I nod

"Then don't worry. I understand you have anger problems, but I still love you. More than anything." He says, and this time I kiss him.

~Ryan's POV~ 

I do love him. I remember now.

Sorry about the wait you guys, i had horrible writer's block. 

Hope you enjoy!!!

-Rachel<3