Ooooh, kill 'em!

Ryan's POV

"Hello, can I get a room please?" I ask the lady at the front counter to the hotel I ran to.

"Here you go sir." She says, handing me a key.

I felt so horrible about what i did to Ronnie. I hated myself for it.

I get up to my room and run to the bed. I land face first and I start to cry.

Ronnie's POV

If I were Ryan, where would I go?

He was talking about that hotel across the street. Maybe I'll check there.

"Hi I'm looking for Ryan Seaman's room. I need to speak to him."

She gives me the room and I bolt up the stairs.

I knock on the door, and I hear some sniffling and shuffling.

The door opens and I see Ryan standing there.

I didn't know what to say. So I kissed him. He pulled away really quick.

"Ronnie. I meant what I said." He says, very stern.

"I know what Craig did. Ryan, you don't have to feel threatened.

"I'm not feeling threatened, I just... I don't want anyone to find out." He says, looking at the ground.

"Are you... embarresed of our relasionship?" I ask.

"No. I'm just scared of what will happen to the band. What everyone will think of us." He says, opening the door wider and letting me in.

"Ryan." I say, grabbing his hands after he closes the door. "I love you, and I don't care about what anyone thinks of me. But if you're not sure, we can keep this a secret. Just please come back to the bus, and the band." I say, pulling him closer to me.

"Could we? I just need some time." He says.

"Anything for you." I say, closing the space between us with a kiss. It hasn't been long, but I missed him.

"We should get back." I say.

"But I don't want to leave. I like it right here, in your arms," Ryan says, and I hold him for a few more moments, not wanting to leave either.

"Let's go, Ry. We can do this more later, I promise." I say, and kiss his nose.

Ryan and I walk out of the hotel, Ryan still keeping the room so we can escape later, if you know what I mean. ;)

As we walk in the bus, all heads turn to us. Craig looks angry, everyone else looks very confused.

"Craig. Get out." Ryan says.

"Watch your mouth Seaman." Craig says, getting in his face.

"No. I'm tired of you bossing me around. You've done it all my life." Ryan says.

"Bertter shut up, or I'll tell everyone your secret." Craig spits, but Ryan doesn't flinch.

"What is he talkin about?" T.J asks.

"Nothing." Ryan says, looking at everyone, then at me.

"Oh, is it nothing now? Well little Ryan over here is gay. And he's bunking with Mr. Radke himself." Craig stats, smirking.

"Is this true?" Jacky asks.

"Yeah, it is. But maybe you shouldn't talk like it's a bad thing. Since you were doing it too." Ryan says. Craig looks at him with shock.

"Yeah. Craig was with Ronnie before I was. And he pulled this desperate attepmt to get him back. Told me he'd tell people if I didn't break up with Ronnie. Well... I don't care what people think about me anymore. I love who I love. And I love Ronnie." Ryan says, then I wrap my arm around his waist and he puts his head on my shoulder.

"Like my boyfriend said, get out Craig." I finally say. And with that, Craig and the rest of ETF leave accept for T.J. He walks up to Ryan and I let him go.

"I'm so happy for you dude. I'm sorry for Craig. He doesn't always think clearly." T.J says, hugging Ryan.

"Thanks, bro. I'll text you later." Ryan says, and T.J walks out.

"I knew it!" Derek calls out. "You owe me $5, Jack."

"Fuck you, dude." Jacky says, handing over the cash.

"No hard feelings?" I say to Derek, about knocking him down earlier.

"Nah, I knew you guys were a thing. I was just giving you shit." He says.

700 WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.