What'll it be, Seaman.

Ryan's POV

"I don't care Craig, were not together anymore."

I heard Ronnie yell as I climbed back on the bus, alone.

"I'm in love with someone else." He says and hangs up the phone.

"Ronnie?" I say.

"Ryan! You scared me." He kisses me. "Did you hear any of that?" Ronnie asks.

I shook my head.

"Shit." He says.

"You and Craig? You dated?" I asked, kinda hurt he didn't tell me.

"Yeah. For a while. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He says, sitting on the couch.

"That's alright baby. Is it okay if I call you that?" I ask, sitting on his lap.

"I would prefer if you did." He says, pulling me in for a kiss.

The kiss deepend and he pushed me on my back onto the couch.

I run my fingers through his hair.

He bites my neck, making me moan.

"Does Ryan like it when Ronnie bites him?" He asks playfully. All i could do is shake my head.

"Well we'll have to do something about that, won't we?" Ronnie asks, which earns him another head shake.

"Do something about what?" I hear Derek's voice say. I automatically get off of Ronnie and take the tv remote.

"He wants the remote and I said he couldn't have it." I say.

"Pwease?" Ronnie say, giving me an adorable sad lip.

"NOPE!!!" I yell, running away.

He grabs at my shirt and misses. I think that was intentional.

"Ryan here!" Derek says, and I throw him the remote.

Jacky and him played monkey in the middle with Ronnie. It was so cute watching him run back and forth.

"Alright kids. Give Ron the remote." I said, shaking my head.

"Fine." And they handed the remote to him. They both went to take showers.

I started dinner and I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Thank you." He says, kissing my neck.

"Anything for you baby." I said and turned his face upward so we can kiss. Each kiss feels like the first one.

"I love you." I say to him.

"I love you more." He says, staring into my eyes with his beautiful ones.

"You have pretty eyes." I say.

"As do you, my pet." He says, kissing my cheek and letting me finish dinner.

~Later That Night, Around 2 in the morning~

"Hey! Seaman! Get the fuck up. We need to talk." I heard Craig's voice yell. I stood up out of my bunk and took him outside so that non of the guys wake up.

"What do you want Craig?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"You stole him from me, didn't you?" He says, I now see a bottle in his hand.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, but I know what he's saying.

"You now damn right what I'm talking about. Ronnie. You stole him from me. Now you'll have to pay." He says.

I prepare for him to beat me up.

"Oh no. I'm not gonna hit you. I'm giving you a choice. You either break up with Ronnie, or I'll tell everyone that your a gay fag." He says. And I stop breathing for a second.

The one thing I'm note scared of than losing Ronnie is everyone finding out. I love him, but I'm scared what people would think of me if they find out.

"What'll it be, Seaman?" He asks.

"Fine. I'll do it." I say, stuttering a little.

"Good boy. And don't tell anyone about this, or i will kick your ass." He says, walking back to his bus.