25%

Ronnie's POV

We sit outside Ryan's room, waiting.

"Mr. Radke, can I speak to you?" the doctor asks.

I get up and walk over.

"Mr. Seaman has a very bad concussion. And he has a very small chance of waking up. When he was young, he was abused a number of times, he's in our system. I'm very sorry." He says.

"What chance does he have?" I ask, choking on my words

"25%" He says.

"Thank you" I say, Jacky walking up to me.

"H..he has a 25% chance. He's gonna die. A..and it's all my fault. I...I hurt the guy that I love. WHY DO I FUCK EVERYTHING UP?!" I scream, punching the wall.

"Ronnie. Shhhh, buddy, it's going to be okay. Ry.... he's a fighter. He'll wake up." Jacky says, holding me. 

I look up at him, and i put my head in his neck. And I fall to the floor. Andy comes over.

"Ronnie! Ronnie! Get up. Ryan's awake." He says, and I jump up and run  down the hall.

"Ronnie! Hey." Ryan says, and I run and kiss him.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" He says, pushing me off.

"What do you mean, you're my boyfriend." I say, confusion crossing my face.

"What are you talkin about? We're band mates. That's all.

"What year is this, Ryan?" Jake asks.

"2013" He says.

"Mr. Seaman has some memory loss. He seems to be back to the year 2013." The doctor says

"No shit." T.J says, staring at Ryan.

"Ryan. This is 2015. You are in a relasionship with Ronnie. We all know that you've liked him for a long time. So don't hide it. We won't judge you." CC says.

"Do the fans know?" Ryan asked, turning to me.

"No. Not yet. We were going to tell them at the next show" I said, and he grabs my hand.

"I love you." He said. And I smile. 

"I love you too." And i kiss him. He kisses me back this time.

Should I tell him that I hit him. Everything is great now. I shouldn't mess that up.

Right?

Finally, I finished. I hope you liked it. Should he tell Ryan the truth? Or keep it to himself?-Rachel