The Secret

Ryan' POV

I woke up with the worst headache in the world. I searched through the cabinet in the bathroom for some aspirin. After I found it, I downed two pills with some water. No one was awake accept for Ronnie, so I tried to sneak back to my room.

"Ryan?" I hear his voice ask

"Leave me alone, Ronnie." I say, walking back to my room

"Ryan can you please talk to me." Ronnie said, as I shut my door. I put my back to it and cried silently.

"Ryan why are you so angry with me." He asks, getting closer to my door.

I have a big crush on you and it kills me to know you don't feel the same.

"Just leave me alone." I said, and I heard his footsteps walk away.

He'll never love you. Your just a faggot with a crush on a straight guy. 

They're right. my demons. He'll never love me.

I open the door and walk into the bathroom. 

I take those asprin out of the cabnet again, not because I have a headache.

I decide to write a note.

Dear Everyone,

I'm so sorry for all the pain I've caused you. Nobody wants me here and everyone would be better off with me gone.

I'm sorry, I love you guys.

-Ryan

I pour the rest of the bottle in my hand, which is about half the bottle.

"I'm sorry." I say, as I stand up. I down the pills dry, which is very difficult to do. 

The corners of my eyes go black and I fall, my legs not wanting to work anymore. 

Everything goes black.

Ronnie's POV

I hear a loud noise in the bathroom and I jump up to see what it is. 

"Ryan!" I scream, running my fingers through my hair and dropping to my knees. I see an empty bottle of asprin and I automatically shove my fingers down his throat and he starts throwing up the pills.

His eyes flutter open. 

"Ronnie. Just let me die." He said

"Never Ryan." I said, pushing his hair out of his face.

"Nobody needs me here. You don't need me here." He says

"I do need you Ryan, more than you know." I say, breaking the stare. 

"What do you mean?" He asks

"Nothing, just promise me you won't do anything to hurt yourself. We can't lose you." I say, ruffling his hair.

"i'm sorry Ronnie. I didn't mean to hurt you. Can we not tell the guys about this?" He asks, standing up. 

"Sure Ryan." I say, earning a cute smile from him. God, why does he do this to me? 

"I'm gonna take a nap." I said, walking to my room. 

I wasn't going to nap, I needed to think. 

I love Carma, but I have feelings for Ryan.

Ryan has those eyes that you can swim in and that smile that you could stare at forever.

He so adorable!

I need a nap.

Ryan's POV

I wonder where Jacky and Derek are. Probably with their girlfriends. Everyone has love but me.