Done

~THE NEXT MORNING~

I sat up all night, waiting for Ronnie to wake up and thinking of what I was going to say.

Everyone was up, Ronnie finally got up at 11.

"I invited Escape The Fate over." Derek said.

"What?" Ronnie and I said at the same time.

"Knock, Knock, motherfuckers." I heard Craig's voice say as the rest of ETF walk in.

Ronnie was eyeballing Craig. Craig was eyeballing me.

"Ronnie can I talk to you? Alone please." I said, standing up with Ronnie following.

We go outside and he looks at me with some concern.

"Ryan, are you okay?" He says, caressing my cheek.

"Yeah. I just um... I need to break up with you." I say.

"W...What?" He says, looking like he's about to cry.

"I'm sorry. I quit the band too. I'm so sorry." I say, running back into the bus, packing my things.

"Ryan, can we just talk? Please?" Ronnie says. And I ignore him, I just can't face him.

"Ryan? Where ya going bro?" T.J asks. We've always been close ever since Ronnie and the band made up.

"Away. Far away." I say, slamming the door.

"Ryan! RYAN!" Ronnie yells after me.

RONNIE'S POV

I bang my fist to the wall.

"Ronnie man, calm down. It's his loss quitting." Derek says. He was never friends with Ryan.

I just went off. I grabbed him by his collar and pushed him against the wall.

"YOU DON'T KNOW HALF OF IT. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE." I screamed, throwing him on the ground.

I went to my room and sat on my bed.

Why would Ryan do this? I thought he loved me...

"Ronnie." I hear Craig's voice. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah." I say, wiping the tears that feel without my consent

"Ronnie. Are you okay?" He asks. I shake my head no.

I start to cry, he wraps his arms around me and puts me in his chest.

"What happened?"

"Ryan...Ryan dumped me." I said, crying harder.

"Anyone who would break up with a wonderful guy like you is in idiot." He says, and I look up. I don't know what came over me.

I kiss Craig, hard. I push him down on the bed. I start kissing him softer. I kiss his neck, making him moan. I pull away and put my hand over his mouth. I don't want the guys to hear us. I start to unbutton his pants with one hand. His eyes are full of lust and want. I get his pants down and pull at his boxers, making sure it's okay. He shakes his head.

I like pleasuring people, suprisingly not the other way around. It makes me feel like I have a purpose.

I look at his dick. I remember this. It was a long time ago.

I c..can't.

"Craig." I say, putting his boxers back on.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I can't. I'm still in love with Ryan." I say.

"Wow. You're in love with someone who broke up with you. And you have someone right here who will love you and you won't even accept it." He says.

"Did you have something to do with Ryan breaking up with me? Did you threaten to tell everyone?" I say, the pieces falling together in my head.

"What? Of course not!" He says, but that look on his face gives away the lies.

"You fucking dick! HOW DARE YOU THREATEN THE GUY I LOVE?" I say and throw him on the floor.

I ran out of the room and the bus, with the guys yelling my name.

I didn't care about them. I only cared about finding Ryan.

Oooh. Cliffy.