Emma, Jack: We love you.

Y/N: And I love you too, get some sleep will you? Goodnight.

I hear them say goodnight into the phone and after the call ends I throw my phone into the wall, it crushes but I don't even care anymore. I pull myself away from Lauren, standing up eagerly, pulling the wires from my hands and body, Lauren is quick to run by my side but the monitors are already going crazy. I push her away from the doors gently as I start walking down the hallway, she is screaming for help and Kylie grabs my wrist in no time. She turns me around quickly.

"What's going on?" She asks worry taking over her.

"I need a cigarette please, I just I need to feel something, please." Kylie looks back at Lauren that's staring at us from the distance, she looks lost. Kylie pulls the cigarette and a lighter out of her pocket and hands them to me, Lauren looks annoyed or mad or whatever the look in her eyes is trying to say.

A weird thought crosses my mind when I am walking down the hall by myself, what if all of this never happened if I wouldn't come back here, what if everything would be still alright if it wasn't for Susan and Lauren. "Lauren she needs a little time, give it to her please," Kylie says as she pulls Lauren back towards my room.

I sit down on the bench and look at the stars as I light up my cigarette, an older man sits down next to me and asks me if he can borrow my lighter. He returns it in a heartbeat but he doesn't move away as I expected him to. He just stares at the sky and at me.

"You're so mad at the world aren't you? So young yet so angry." He says as he exhales.

"Life is just not fair," I say quietly as I look inside my hand, I take a deep breath and put the cigarette between my teeth. Breathe in the good things breathe out the bad ones.

"Who said it was going to be? We are all fighting our own battles but it is up to you if your going to stay down when life kicks you to the ground or are you going to stand up and move on like a soldier that learned something on this road called life." And just like that he is gone, I can't find him anymore, but I am sure that his words will stay with me. I throw the cigarette into the trash and walk back inside the hospital in search for Kylie, she is still talking to Lauren in front of my room.

I approach them and she looks at me weirdly. "Please tell me that you have piano somewhere in here, please I haven't played it in ages but I need it tonight." She smiles at me and nods her head, she starts walking somewhere and my legs are following her, Lauren close behind me.

"A lot of patients is in need of this room, I am surprised you haven't found out about it yet?" Her eyebrows raise and I just shrug my shoulders, she opens the door for me and my eyes light up at the sight, it so relaxing to be in this room full of instruments and beautiful pictures. I run towards the piano and sit down, my fingers move along the keyboard a few times, the sound awakening something that's been dead inside me for so long.

The door close and I honestly thought that I was left alone with my thoughts, piano and my fingers that were dying to play somehting. I take a deep breath before I start playing.

Every night it gets a little bit calm
We all get hurt sometimes
But tell me where the storms is
Why you gotta run
Why you gonna let this bring you down

I feel arms hugging me from behind, her head falls on my shoulder as she is listening to every word I am singing, to every note I am playing. That's what I like about Lauren, she gets me and my music, she knows when to shut up and hold me, she knows when to listen.

I know that we make mistakes
But you've been thinkin too late
Over
See I won't be afraid
Never walk away from here