"How kind of you." I throw him a sarcastic smile.

He responds with a million dollar tooth grin. "Anything for you Mimi."

"Listen..." I trail off. 

See a little thing Jason doesn't know about me is that I'm what you'd call, pretty good with the good ol' facade. You know, I'm pretty lie-tastic, if you catch what I'm dishing out.

"...Right see, my mother said no boys aloud."

Which is a 100 percent fact.

"But I'm a rebel, so I would let you stay, but I happen to have no clean underwear for you to borrow."

Lie.

Let me tell you something, Mia swift has always got her self some good clean pair of panties.

Jason stares at me for a while, his mouth slightly ajar and his eye wide. He closes his mouth and shakes his head for a second. I watch him close as he strides over to my dresser and pulls on the first drawer.

"That's my und--Hey!" I yell rushing towards him.

He pulls out a pair I'm of white underwear and inspects it. "Something tells me this isn't even going to begin covering all the areas Mi." He says wiggling his eyebrows at his innuendo. "If you catch my --,"

"Unpleasant." I sigh as I grab my panties and shove it back in drawer.

"Here are the rules--," I say sighing in defeat. 

"--What?" He cuts me off laughing. "No more tricks?" 

I shrug. "Was worth a shot. Pick your battles, right?"

Jason froze up for a second when the phrase left my mouth.

What's his deal? It's only a figure of speech. "Hey?" I comment. "You don't--,"

"--I couldn't agree more." He says collapsing onto my bed again. "So," He says waving his hand around. "What are these rules of yours Mi? I'm intrigued."

Doubt it Mr. I'm so bipolar.

"No hanky panky in my chambers Jason." I say counting off with my figure. "No exceptions." 

Jason nods understandingly. "It would've been so weird if you didn't phrase 'don't have sex in my room' like a lunatic so thanks for that."

"Dos." I says ignoring his insult. "You sleep on the ground, I sleep on the bed."

Jason doesn't say a word but looks at me smugly. "Go on."

"You can't just come and go as you please. You must notify me in advance if you plan to metaphorically deflower my bedroom."

"... Mimi trust me. It's not the bedroom that I want to deflower--,"

"--and finally." I say cutting him off.  He throws me an icy look but stays silent nonetheless.

"My parents shall never know."

"Are you sure? Because I hear parents happened to love a drool worth bad boy who takes advantage of their daughters--,"

"Calling yourself 'drool worthy,' or a 'bad boy' makes you seem desperate and deprived of affection."

"When did you start becoming sarcastic?" Jason says exasperatedly. "I've been noticing it more and more lately." 

I shrug my shoulders. "You bring it out. Consider yourself lucky. Not a lot of people witness my charms." 

Jason stifles in a laugh. "Oh sure." He nods sarcastically. Anyways, that it?" He says looking at me. "Anything else you want to add?" 

"Yeah that's it." I tell him after I take a moment to think. "If there's more, I'll let you know."

"Okay, since I caused you this much trouble, it's the least I can do." He smiles. "I know that having someone in you're room a lot can definitely disrupt the peace you have. I want to genuinely apologize for all of that." 

I genuinely throw him a bright grin. "You really mean that?" Maybe my mom was right. Things do start looking up if you--

"Fuck no, Mi." Jason laughs out loud bringing his hand to wipe fake tears.

"You-You butt!" I yell shoving him off of my bed. "You're a big giant butt!" 

"What?" He says grabbing my hands pushing myself toward him and flipping me to wear he's om top of me and I'm laying smothered on the bottom of his weight.

"Is there a problem?" He whispered into my ear staring at me.

"I- I Like your Abs!" I blurt.

I see his eyes widen, and soon he fall on the floor laughing like a mad man. 

"CURSE YOU HORMONES!" I yell as I get off the bed stepping over him. 

Jason wipes a tear of his eye dramatically as he calms himself down. "Tell you what? I do agree to your terms." He says putting his hand out for me to shake it. 

I furrow my eyebrows. "You do?" I say grabbing it and shaking frantically.

"Well, I mean we'll see."

AN:
Ya girl got herself another edited. Halle fucking lujah!
And let's talk about our little pumpkin Mia here. So small yet so full of weirdness. And Jason, well, he's a mystery.