Chapter 26 - Everything Must End

Start from the beginning

"You heading to bed?" He asked as he finally removed his eyes from his phone. I couldn't reply as he silently scanned my appearance from head to toe. After a moment he set his eyes on mine. I got lost in his. They were so deep and beautiful, they captured mine, until I realized he asked me a questioned.

"A-ah... I'm heading to bed whenever you are." I answered, getting a hold of myself.

"Well in that case." He said before leaping onto his bed, back first. I smiled at him as he got under the cover. "Shoot, I forgot the light, can you shut it out?" He asked lying sideways and facing towards me.

"Yeah, sure." I replied, still feeling red. I did as he asked and made my way to the bed.

"You don't mind me sleeping in my boxers do you?" He asked, wearing curious expression. Like I said before, who am I to deny him what he wants, especially since I'm the one sleeping on his bed. I definitely didn't mind him wearing boxers though. It could be a problem for me though.

"No, plus, this is your bed so it shouldn't matter what I think." I speak.

"It matters to me." He said, lifting the cover. A shy smile captured my appearance. He really is the best person ever.

I crawled in next to him and he lowered the cover. I was almost immediately warmed as the cover landed on me. All of Theo's exposed skin was the obvious culprit. I wanted to snuggle against him and feed directly from the heat source, but of course I couldn't. My heart raced as I tried falling asleep. I couldn't believe the situation I was in. Anyone in their right mind would take advantage of it, but me... I just couldn't. Plus, what I've gotten from him so far was already more than enough. I could accept being friends, as its better than being alone. These were the thoughts running around in my head before I managed to doze off.

Sometime during the night I felt Theo shift. He removed the little distance between us. He wrapped me in his arm and pulled my small body into his, suddenly wrapping me in a world of comfortable warmth. His knee hugged my kneepit, meaning our bare legs were touching. The hair on his legs tickled my hairless ones as they brushed against it. His legs also produced quite a bit of heat. I felt like I was being wrapped in a blanket that just came out of the dryer. This dream felt so comfortable... so real.

To my surprise it was indeed real as I woke in the morning still wrapped in Theo's arm. A smile broke at my lips as I heard his soft snores. I quickly relaxed in his arms from his breathing. I could feel his body grow, and sink as he breathed in and out. This made me feel like the small being I was in comparison to him. Even though I was relaxed I didn't fall asleep. I sat there lost in my head, like I usually am. I quickly jumped when I felt Theo's hand trail up my side then tickled me. I was in a state of constant giggles as Theo held me down and tickled me lifeless.

"Morning." He huffed, laying back on his bed.

"Good morning Theo." I spoke, as I turned to look at him. I was a little embarrassed as I was so close to him while he was still wearing nothing but boxers, but I was still smiling like an idiot. He looked down at me with his arms behind his head. It was probably obvious at how my face reddened when I scanned his appearance. The small patch of hair under his arm, his solid chest, his tight abs, just everything got me. He smiled at me and suddenly captured me in a head lock, making me redder. After much struggling and giggling he finally released me. We fall back onto his bed once again and this time I fell partially draped over his chest. As my laughter calmed I realized the situation and pulled back, totally flustered. I apologized as I sat on my knees. He looked confused and raised a brow. I quickly got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. It took me awhile to regain my composure. I brushed my teeth and used the toilet before returning to the room. Theo made the bed and got out his phone while he waited for me to be done.