"Nope, queen and king of prom go by couples." Drake said hugging Nicki from behind. Sherika took her camera out and snapped a picture of them.

"This one's for the books, Dricki."

"No, no, no... Don't call us that."

"Why not? Everyone was cheering for Dricki."

"Well, I do love how everyone loves us." Nicki said before pecking Drake's lips. By now, everybody was in the limo.

"Where to, now?" The driver asked.

"Home."

"What? I thought we could go to the club and turn up."

"It's 1 in the morning and some of us are still underaged."

"Oh, that's right... Home it is."

It took about 40 minutes for everyone to be dropped at their houses. Nicki and Drake were the last ones. He accompanied her to her door. They stayed in silence just staring and smiling at each other leaned against the door.

"Did you tell your mom you were coming back late?"

"Yeah, I did warn her. I didn't really know how late these kind of events end." She reached for her purse and got her keys.

"You wanna get in without giving me a good night kiss?"

"Of course not." She leaned and gave him a small peck. Just when she was about to pull away, Drake curled an arm around her waist and pulled her body closer to his. He passionately kissed her and she deepened the kiss.

They were so into each other, that they didn't acknowledged that Carol had opened the door. A few seconds later, Drake whispered to Nicki between the kisses that her mother was there. She peeped to the side and almost jumped from Drake's grip. Both Nicki and Drake blushed.

"I'm glad you two are back. Did you have fun?"

"Yes mom. Best night ever!"

"Glad you liked it." She stroked Nicki's cheek with her right hand. "My baby girl was crowned prom queen."

"Aww, mom. Please don't cry." Nicki hugged her.

"I'm sorry. It's just that you're growing up so fast. Just yesterday you were just a baby, now you're a prom queen... Then who knows, you're gonna have babies and have a family of your won." She looked up to Drake. "Take good care of my baby girl Aubrey."

"I intend to, mama Carol."

Carol broke from her Nicki's embrace. "It's getting pretty late."

"Yeah. I guess I'll see you tomorrow Brey."

"Yeah. I'll come and pick you up at noon."

"What for?"

"Lauren's barbecue, remember?"

"Oh, right." They hugged. "Good night."

"Good night bae."

He gave her one last kiss on the cheek. Nicki and her mother went inside the house and Drake walked back to his.

***

Nicki woke up around 11 am. She wasn't really in the mood to leave the house. She got up and did her morning routine. Didn't even bother dressing up, just some sweatpants and a tank top. Hair in a bun... When she was done, she went downstairs and fixed herself a healthy breakfast and returned to her room. Just went she was about to finish eating, Drake knocked the door then came in.

"Hey Nic, why aren't you dressed. We're gonna be late."

"I'm not in the mood to go anymore." She said laying on her bed.

"Why not? Are you okay?"

"Not really. I'm tired and sleepy. Not feeling good at all."

He thought for a while, then everything clicked. "Time of the month?"

"Hmm..."

"Don't you girls have something to put it in your... To stop the..."

"Drake, I am not talking about this with you... It's awkward."

He nervously chuckled. "Sorry, I'll just drop it." They stayed in a comfortable silence while he stroked her hair, just enjoying each other's presence.

"You can go."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I mean, I don't want to ruin the fun for you."

He kissed her forehead. "Alright, if you want me too. I'll be back early to be with you, okay?"

"Okay. I'll be waiting."

"Bye babe."

"Bye." With that, Drake left.

***

Drake only stayed for the barbecue for three hours. After, he went to the store and got something real cute for Nic. She was texting with her friends when she heard a gentle knock on her door.

"Come in." She said sitting up.

"Hey Nic, how are you feeling? He slowly entered and closed the door behind him.

"A little better."

"Look what brought you." She smiled big when she saw Drake holding a small basket with her favourite goodies. He pecked her cheek and handed it her.

"Aww, Brey. You shouldn't have."

"But I wanted to."

"You're so sweet, you know that?"

"Only for you." She gave him a hug.

"So, how was it?"

"It wasn't the same without you there."

"Aww, don't feel bad. There'll be other times we could go to pool parties. Summer is just around the corner."

"You know, I never saw you in a bikini."

"Then keep waiting playboy." She dug into to basket to find everything she could have asked for. From Romany Creams, to Snickers, to Doritos.

She and Drake had a lazy evening just cuddling, watching movies and eatings snacks. Of course Drake had a hard time trying talk Nicki into sharing because what was his was hers, what was hers was hers.

Dricki: What's Stopping Us जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें