Epilogue

Michael's POV

I was shaking and my palms were sweaty as I got ready for mine and Tyler's day. Finally, after a year and a half of being engaged, it's our day.

My best man is our manager because he's the reason all this happens. He's the reason we get to yell at all those kids every night trying to get them to see how special they are and how much they mean to us. He's the reason we do what we do.

Josh, A.J., Austin Carlile, Teddy, and Sky are my groomsmen.

All the Delinquents guys and Ty are Tyler's groomsmen. Melzer is his best man, of course.

Our wedding is on a beach in Georgia. We wanted to have the wedding on the beach that I proposed to him on, but it was too small to fit all that we needed and everyone that came.

"Dude, you're nervous." Sky said.

"Hell yeah, I'm nervous." I said. "I feel like I'm going to pass out."

"That's a good thing." Teddy said.

Before anyone else could say anything, there was a knock on the door of our hotel room, where we're getting ready.

Sky opened it.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"A girl." He said.

"Well, let the girl in." Teddy said.

"Oh, yeah. Come in." He said, moving out of the doorway.

Out of everyone I would have thought of, my little sister walked through the door.

"Ashley," I said.

"Hi, Michael." She said.

"What are you doing here? I haven't seen you since after mom died." I said.

"Hey, let's go get something to drink from the lobby." A.J. said.

The room cleared out, leaving my sister and I alone.

"Dad told me a couple weeks ago that you were getting married and so we flew down here."

"Does he know, though?" I asked.

"Know what?" She asked.

"Who I'm marrying." I said.

"No, neither of us know. Why? Who is it?" She asked.

"Well, he's always been all homophobic and stuff and-" I started, but she cut me off.

"Wait," She said. "you're marrying a man?"

"Yes, Ashley. Yes. He's a man." I said.

She aw'd. "That's so cute!" She said. "I didn't know you like men!"

"Please don't do that." I said.

"Why? It's cute. Who is he?" She asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"The other singer in my band, Tyler." I said.

"You're gay with your own band mate?" She asked.

"I'm in love with my own band mate." I said. "And technically we were together before the band even started."

"That's so cute." She said. "Anyways, back to the dad thing."

"Yes, back to the dad thing." I said.

"Just chill out about it. You're his son. He loves you for you." She said.

"Ashley, he's never going to talk to me." I said.