Chapter 10

Tyler's POV

I walked to the bus with the guys after the show and signing.

"Who wants to play video games in the back lounge?" Chandler said.

Chandler is my guitarist. He's a cool guy.

All three of the guys raised their hands. I'm not really into video games.

We got to the bus. Jacob was in the front lounge and he gave me a glare when I walked in the door.

Once the other guys were in the back lounge, I sat down next to Jacob to try to found out what I did this time.

"You okay?" I said.

"You saw him again."  He said.

I groaned and shook my head. "I told you, Jacob, he's my friend. I'm not going to stop talking to him."

"He's your ex, I don't want you around him."

I chuckled. "Sorry, but that's too bad."

I stood up to get a water bottle out of the fridge.

"I don't want to hear that you're around him again." Jacob said.

"Or else what, Jacob?" I said, taking a drink of my water.

He gave me another glare. He stood up and ripped the water bottle out of my hand, getting water on himself, me, and the floor.

"Or else we're through." He growled.

"Maybe we should be through with this damn relationship now." I said. "I'm not going to put up with this bullshit."

Michael's POV

I was about to open the Delinquents bus when I heard yelling inside. I took a minute to listen.

It was Jacob and Tyler arguing . . . about me. Jacob didn't want Tyler around me. What surprised me is that Tyler was defending our friendship.

I didn't go inside until I heard a large bang.

I opened the door and Jacob had Tyler pinned up against the wall, his arm over his throat.

I froze at the sight.

Tyler looked over at me and his face was faintly red and his eyes were begging for help.

The helpless look on Tyler and the angry look on Jacob set me off. It made me want to let out all the anger that has built inside of me, and that's what I did.

I pulled Jacob off Tyler by his shirt and threw him on the floor.

I started hitting him. I hit him over, and over, and over again. I couldn't stop myself. Seeing him hurt Tyler, made me want to kill him. I think I would have if Tyler's band mates wouldn't have come and pulled me off of him.

"Michael, stop," Kelly, Tyler's drummer said.

I stepped away from Jacob and went over to Tyler. I pulled him into my arms. His body shook and I knew he wanted to cry.

I rubbed his upper back. "It's okay."

I took Tyler over to the bunks. "Which one is yours?" I said.

He pointed to the closest one on the bottom left.

I opened the curtains and layed down.

"Lay with me, Tyler." I said.

He did. I pulled him into my side and he rested his head on my chest.

I traced circles on his back. His nerves seemed to calm and so did mine.

"Was that the first time he ever did that?" I asked after a few minutes.

He slightly shook his head.

"He's done it before," I said. "and you stayed with him?"

I sat up and glared at him. "Why?"

"He said it would never happen again." He said. "It was stupid to believe him, I know."

"No doubt it was stupid. Did you ever tell anyone?"

"No." He said. "Lay back down, Michael."

I did and he layed his head back on my chest.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow. Just . . . stop talking." He whispered.