Chapter 13

Michael's POV

"We need to get through Warped, then we can decide." Tyler said.

"Okay." I said.

"And what about your new vocalist?" He said.

"What about him?" I said.

"What if he wants to keep his spot in the band?"

"He already told us that if you end up coming back to the band that he'll be more than happy to give your place back."

"Are you sure?" He said.

"100 percent." I said.

He sighed. "Okay."

I rested my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck.

I put my hand up the front of his shirt and I noticed something different.

"Have you been doing ab workouts?" I said, lifting up his shirt.

He slightly nodded.

"Since when?" I said.

"A while."

"Why?" I said. "I've never known you to work out."

He shrugged. "It's a good way to let my anger out." He said. "And in a healthy way."

His response helped me realize how much smarter he is than me. I've always let my anger out with violence and alcohol. I've hit people, mirrors, walls. I don't think I've ever let my anger out in a good way like Tyler does.

"I didn't know you were angry." I said.

He shrugged. "Losing you took its toll." He said. "And I'm really not, I just have my moments."

"Well, I love the results of your management techniques." I smirked. I went back to kissing his neck and he sighed when I reached his weak spot.

Chandler came into the back lounge and gagged at Tyler and I.

"Get a room!" He said.

"We have a room." I said.

Tyler chuckled.

"No, this is the back lounge. Go somewhere else! I want to play GTA." He said.

I groaned. "We can go to my bus. Nobody's there." I smirked.

He nodded. "Okay."

A/N: Guys, do me a huge favor, please? I just uploaded my pre-written chapters of "Lost Cause" about Tyler Carter. Please go vote them to get the book going. Love you x