Chapter 9

Michael's POV

We've been on the road for about three weeks now. For the first time all tour, I feel completely and utterly alone. The guys are always doing stuff, Tyler is too focused on Jacob. I really just don't have anyone right now.

While I was heading to our booth for a signing, a fan came up to me.

"Michael Bohn! Holy shit!" I smiled at her enthusiasm.

"Hey, kid," I said, still smiling.

"This is amazing! I love your band!" She said.

Every time a fan approaches me, I just want to hug them and tell them how thankful I am for them. But, that would be odd.

"Thanks." I said.

"Can I have a picture?" She said.

"Yeah, sure." I said. "I'm going to our signing at our booth right now. The rest of the guys will be there."

"No way!" She said. "I'll wait and get a picture with all of you!"

"Alright." I said, smiling. "You can walk with me, I don't mind."

She smiled. "Thanks. I'm glad your one of the nice famous people." She said, giggling.

"I try my best." I said.

It was silent for a moment.

"So, I really hate being nosey, but we all know that you and Tyler broke up." She said. "You seem so sad and I'm really sorry."

I looked at the ground. I faked a smile because like I said before, I have to act happy for the fans. "No, no," I said. "I'm okay."

I couldn't tell if she believed me because I kept my eyes locked on the ground.

When I got to the booth, there was a medium sized line. By medium I mean pretty big, but not as big as the major headliners' lines can get.

Sky's POV

Michael has been ignoring all of us.

We all feel really bad for what we did. I honestly thought it would work. I think it made everything even worse than before. Ever since the night that Michael got drunk and stayed on the Delinquents bus, him and Tyler haven't spoken a word.

Jacob needs to get out of the picture. Not just for Tyler and Michael's benefit, but because he's not as amazing as he seems.

We've kept our eyes on him and we do not approve of him.

--

Tyler's POV

I walked to the Issues booth to see the guys and see how Michael is doing.

I don't know if being around Michael makes me miss him or if it makes me realize how much better our relationship was than mine and Jacob's.

I got to the booth and when Michael saw me, I could have sworn his eyes lit up.

"Hey, guys," I said.

"Yo, what's up?" Ty said.

"Just got done with the show." I said.

"Yeah, we've got to stick around here for like ten more minutes." Ty said.

"Then, we have a photo shoot." Sky said. "So much is going on."

I chuckled. "That's why I love Warped."

I walked over closer to Michael, so I could talk to him easier.

"Hey, Michael." I said.

The corners of his mouth curved into a small smile. "Hey."

He looked at his hands. I kept my eyes on him for a good thirty seconds.

"How've you been?" I said. "I haven't seen you in a while."

He nodded. "Fine," He said. "you?"

"Good."

No, I'm not. At all, to be exact.

A/N: I know I said that I wasn't going to update for a while, but I can't stop writing haha.