"He has hypnotized some wolves. They set fire on a daycare" I growled out.

'Q, the staff are also hypnotized' mom sobbed and muttering another uninhibited curse, I brought the car to an abrupt halt.

That is it! I am going to run till there. I am faster on my foot. Ripping off my seat belt, I told Darya to return home and she nodded as a reply.

Once I was out of the car, I sprinted between the trees. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me. Konrad had chosen a time, in which he knew I wouldn't be home. The coward bastard had it all planned.

What the hell is he trying to achieve by harming those children? He is going to regret this big time. I should have killed him the last time. The only reason I did not was because Quinn asked me not to. He said he recognized some strange power from Konrad and warned me not to kill him.

I should not have listened. I should have just killed Konrad. Torn that wretched creature into pieces!

With supreme speed, I raced there worrying about the children.

'The whole place is blocked' Dad said worriedly. 'No way in; no way out' he murmured and my claws came out. 'The boys have already taken down the hypnotized wolves, but the staff members trapped with the children are also hypnotized' he said as I kept running.

'Have you called the fire service?'

'Yes.... The children.... It's too difficult to watch' Dad sounded pained and I felt it too. 'Come soon son!' he added.

'Dad... I can go!' I told him.

'No. No' Panic was evident in his tone. 'There is too much fire. You cannot go'

'I can—'

'It'll burn you. I will not let that happen.'

'No. I will be there. Until then, you go and drag the firemen' I said.

'Yes. I will go there. Quinn just arrived here'

Immediately, I connected with Quinn, 'How bad is it?' I asked him.

'Very bad! Is Darya with you? I am trying to call her but she is not answering?'

'I sent her home' I told him and frowned wondering why he wanted to call Darya.

'Home? She cannot go home. The pack needs her the most now!' Quinn said outrageously and I furrowed my brows.

'What the hell are you saying?'

'Q, there are fire extinguishers in the hospital. Get them here while you are coming' dad broke in and I knew he was saying this to keep me away.

'Dad... I can help' I protested.

'NO' Dad roared in my head.

'No. You cannot' Quinn said through the link and I frowned. 'The firemen are already on the way. In the meantime, just get those fire-extinguishers. We are making a way to get in and they are going to help.'

'You are not lying right?' I asked Quinn, fearing he is saying this just to keep me away like dad.

'Why would I lie?' Quinn asked offended and I almost smiled because I knew he wasn't. I was glad they already found a way. I just had to take the extinguishers and reach there ASAP.

Just when I was running towards the hospital an unfamiliar scent caught my attention. Stopping in my tracks, I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.