[Summary & Description]

Before these new readers begin, this story is dedicated to rauraneedstohappen for all her love and support throughout my journey of writing this story. Love you, Lauren 💜
[Summary & Description]

Calum's ready for a new movie. He really wants to make it worth it. And in order to do that, he has to come up with the perfect cast and crew. Which means, Ross Lynch and Laura Marano playing the lead roles, aka, love interests. R5 on music. Rydel and Ellington as a choreographer for a few dances Ross' character will do. And then Ryland with the cameras and lighting. Along with that, him and Raini would step in as the best friends of the lead roles. And to make matters better, it's shot in London. Just Like a The Movies, the number one romantic comedy in the U.S..

//Background Information\\

Ages:
Mark: 57
Stormie: 51
Calum: 29
Riker: 28
Raini, Ellington and Rydel: 26
Rocky: 25
Ross and Laura: 24
Ryland: 22

R5: Finishing up their last few weeks of tour

Laura: Started a semester late, took summer online courses, did a full year before touring again with a new album. Then she's finishing up her album while she's doing her last few months of college.

Raini: In the process of making her second album.

Calum: Finished with the movie and is to get his perfect cast and crew.

The movie plot: "Just Like The Movies isn't your typical cliché love story. Okay, maybe it is. You've got the guy, who falls for the girl. And the girl, who falls for the guy. And duh, it takes place in London, just like your everyday typical love story. There's the awkward stage where all they do is stare at each other and not talk. Then, they'll be the transitions stage where they can't stay away from each other. Soon, the cliché dates come and the cute love story between Luke and Bea grow. Sure enough, the ending is predicted. What can you say, it's Just Like The Movies." - Written by Calum Worthy. Music by R5 (Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross Lynch and Ellington Ratliff). Choreography by Rydel and Ellington Ratliff. Directed by Mark Lynch, Heath Seifert and Kevin Kopelow. Co-Director/lighting by Ryland Lynch. Makeup/Clothes/Hair by Stormie Lynch. Ross Lynch as Luke Sterling. Laura Marano as Beatrice (Bea) Cooper. Calum Worthy as Joshua (Josh) Hanna. Raini Rodriguez as Raelyn (Rae) Miller.

• Hello guys! So, I've been wanting to do this sort of idea for a while. And a book that only has seven chapters and isn't being written kind of inspired it. It was called Reunited By The Director and it was by be_different1357 . I believe she forgot her password, but I'm just saying, I hatched a great plan off of her story. Do me a favor in voting and commenting, that'll make the first chapter come sooner! •

-rydelly_belly