Beware of the football team.... Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

Seth seems really emotional. I never knew that Seth had a this side to him. 

"You better not tell anyone this either, I've never opened up to anyone about this," He said with his low, deep voice again. 

I laughed at him, "I'm gonna tell everyone!" I got up and ran to the door and opened it up. 

I yelled. "EVERYONE SETH IS REALLY EM--," I got pulled back by Seth with his hand over my mouth. 

The door was slammed and I was pinned to the door. I felt Seth's chest moving. He was laughing…. SETH WAS LAUGHING!

"Well, now that were in this room again.. You want to tell me about Qyenwolves." I asked, cause I had no clue and if I'm pinned to the door by one.. I better not get a disease from this creature or anything. 

I was let go from the pin from Seth and he walked to one of my chairs right in front of my tv. He sat on it and patted right next to him on the couch to monition me to come over to sit next to him. 

I slowly walked over there and sat down. I pulled my legs up and criss-crossed them. I turned my body so I was facing him. 

He looked at me, and smiled.. "Well you know I'm a Qyenwolve. Who told you," He smirked at me and raised his eyebrow. 

"Like I said, a little birdie.." I said smirking at him. 

He laughed, "Well this birdie must be pretty smart cause he's right and did this little birdie tell you about Qyenwolves." 

Well…. I don't know what they are.. But I watched Twilight and saw the wolves and they were pretty big. 

"Big Ugly Dogs," I said laughing. Smirking at him, he raised his eyebrows.

Seth growled a little and started to shake…

Shit, I'm making him mad. 

"I mean a very pretty doggy," I said quickly and he just growled more. 

"Stop growling," I said again demanding him to stop. 

He didn't even bother to look at me, he just looked at the ground. 

"Well why don't you stop growling and tell me the real details of these Qyenwolves," I said leaning towards the couch. I had a little bitchy tone to my voice.

He breathed out deeply, he always seems to do that. Maybe he's calming himself down. 

"My family comes from Royal, Pureblood human wolves. Thousands of years ago there was only Qyenwolves around, no werewolf's existed." He said. His voice was calm and low.. I just nodded my head so he would continue. 

"But when these Qyenwolves mixed with Human they only become half pureblood and become werewolf's or what we would call humanwolf. I'm a thousand year old, and my family has had this rare qyenwolve gene inside and is the most powerfullist. In general Qyenwolves are very powerful more powerful then Napmires, they are bigger and stronger. I'm one of the biggest wolves in the world right now, I'm like the dominate person around here. I rule everything.. I look 18 but i'm really 1273 years old. I took over when my parents thought i've matured enough. Qyenwolves are very protective of their lady," He said stopping and looking right at me. 

He pulled me into him and started to kiss my neck. 

"Qyenwolves will not let anyone touch, love, kiss, or have sex with their mate. A mate is like a wife or a husband but destiny has put them together making them soulmates… Me being the king and the most dominate guy I will make whatever is suppose to be mine, mine.." 

He alway says that I'm his… OH SHIT. I BEtter not BE HIS SOULMATE!

"Who's your soulmate," I asked. I hope it's not me… I pulled back to stop kissing my neck…

He started at me, it was like he was staring into my soul…. 

"You," his voice was deep and low. 

I pulled back and stood on my feet. "NO," I yelled. 

I ran to the door and opened it.. I saw Brett and Heaven laying on the couch watching tv. 

I looked back at the door to find Seth staring at me. He looked beyond pissed, he looked like his cocky self again. 

"Heaven, I think it's time we ask our guest to leave.." I said giving her the look. 

I had the most worried expression on my face.. 

Brett looked at Seth and smirked. "Seth lets go, it's getting late anyways," He said while standing up and pulling Heaven up with him.

He kissed her on her lips and walked to the door. 

Seth walked over to me and I just stared at the ground. 

I felt his hand lean my chin up so I would look at him. He kissed me on the lips, and went to my ear.. 

"Your mine and you know it.." My eyes went wide to his words. 

He's so bipolar. It's unbelievable. I quickly pushed him away and leaned into his ears… 

"Never," I said cockily. I walked away to Heaven and grabbed her arm and pulled her to my room. 

I quickly closed it and turned around to see Heavens worried look on her face. 

"What happened," She asked probably because i'm freaking out. 

I paused for a second and took a big swallow. 

"I'm Seth's Soulmate," I said really low and quiet. 

Heaven gasped. She was about to say something, but I intrupped her. 

"I'm not in the mood to hear anything, Let's get dressed for bed and go to sleep we'll talk about it in the morning," I said. 

She nodded her head and headed to my closet. I looked down at my clothes, I looked like a slut and Seth didn't say anything about this… 

I went to my closet with Heaven and got my pi's. I changed into them and crashed onto my bed. 

This has been a crazy day…. 

I slowly faded into my dream… 

What will happen next? 

'Everything' something answered to me in my head.