Dancing, Bullying, and the Letter "L"

I'm not sure if it is enough for a trigger warning, but there is some bullying layer on.

"How about this?"
"No."
"This?"
"No."
"This?"
"No."
"THIS?"
"EW NO!"
"Sweet Oz Micaela make up your mind!"
Alyssa was helping me pick out a dress for the party tonight. I think you can tell it wasn't going too well. To say the least, i hate dresses.
"Do you have anything...black?" I asked.
"You are not wearing black to this party!" Alyssa huffed.
"How about navy blue?"
"No."
"Dark gray?" I suggested.
"That's the same thing as black!" Alyssa exclaimed. She dug into her closet and pulled out a sky blue dress.
Shoving it into my arms, she said, "here, try this!"
I sighed and grabbed the dress.
When I came out, Alyssa's eyes went wide.
"Oh. My. Oz. That. Is. GORGEOUS!"
I blushed slightly and looked down at the dress.
"I'm guessing you like it," I said.
"Of course!" Alyssa exclaimed.
"Can i change now?" I groaned.
"Yeah. I have to pick out my dress for tonight. And don't worry, you don't have to wear any make up," Alyssa told.
"Thank goodness!" I shouted and went to the bathroom to change out of the dress.
Don't tell Alyssa, but i actually liked wearing the dress.
When I went into our room, Alyssa was spinning around in a light pink dress that fit her figure nicely and went well with the pink hair clip she had in her hair.
"What do you think?" Alyssa asked.
"Are you seriously asking me for fashion advice?" I said.
"You're all i got," Alyssa pointed out.
"Gee thanks. That shows how much you care," I noted.
"You know you're my Elphie," Alyssa smiled. "Now back to the dress!"
"You are SO Glinda. The dress looks nice." I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch after grabbing a bottle of water from the mini fridge we got.
Alyssa joined me after changing out of the dress. "We have to get ready for the party in an hour."
"No teachers. No Fiyero. Just you and me...and all of the other students at Zihs University who either have a social life or were dragged there by their overly perky roommates," I sighed.
"You think i'm overly perky?" Alyssa asked in a hurt voice. "Thanks!"
I rolled my eyes and turned the TV on to a Once Upon A Time repeat.
After it was over, we started getting ready for the dance. I chose to wear flats since i didn't own a single pair of high heels. In fact, i only owned four pairs of shoes: flats, flip flops, and two pairs of tennis shoes.
Alyssa had a whole closet full of shoes. Most of them were heels. I just don't understand it.
Alyssa didn't have much make up on, just the basics. I noticed she didn't own much make up in the first place.
Together, the two of us walked to the place where the dance was held. Inside, men and women swayed to music. Couples slow danced even though the song was fast and upbeat. Teachers attempted to confiscate any suspicious bottles that may have held alcohol. They gave up when a large crowd of boys came running in with tons of bottles.
Alyssa and I hung out at the edge of room, talking and laughing.
"Hey, i'm going to use the restroom. I'll be right back," I told.
"Okay. I'll be here," Alyssa smiled.
I walked to the bathroom. Opening the door, I found Rhiannon and Riley reapplying make up.
My eyes widened when I saw them. I slowly moved back, but it was too late. They saw me.
"Hey, artichoke. What did you do to Alyssa?" Rhiannon growled.
"I don't know what you're-" I began.
"Did you threaten her? Hurt her? Seduce her?" Riley snarled.
"What do you think we are? Dating?" I exclaimed.
"Are you?" Rhiannon asked.
"No! We're best friends!" I yelled.
"Is that what you keep telling her so you can get her money?" Riley smirked.
"How dare you!" I gasped.
"It all makes sense! You're poor and she's rich. What luck you have!" Rhiannon taunted.
"You just don't know true friendship, you hypocrites! You just like each for your money and fame. And what is it about you always taking turns talking," I blurted.
Riley opened her purse and pulled out green lip stick that looked as if it had never been opened. Too quickly to be stopped, she leaned forward and draw an L on my forward.
"Oh look at that. It doesn't blend in with her skin," Riley observed.
Rhiannon and her laughed.
"See you on the dance floor," Rhiannon said.
With one last smirk, the two left the bathroom.
I looked at myself in the mirror then groaned. I spent the next five minutes scrubbing the green L off, but, somehow, it wasn't working.
Anger bubbled up inside of me. I glanced at my hands and saw they were green.
"Control yourself," I whispered, looking at my face in the mirror. My eyes grew wide at what I saw or, rather, what I didn't see. "Oh no."
There was only one thing I could do.