I'll Get You My Pretty!

Sorry this took so long! I was at camp last week, and then I forgot I had prewritten chapters! What just happened was Rhiannon and Riley had bullied Micaela, and the next night, Alyssa had a bad dream, so she asked Micaela if she could sleep in her bed because she was scared. Also, Micaela and Alyssa both have colds.
I'd like to take this time to remind you that Micaela and Alyssa are only friends and always will be only friends.
Now for a new chapter!

I woke up for the second time with a strange human next to me. This time, it didn't bother me too much.
Alyssa slowly opened her eyes and looked around in exhaustion.
She seemed scared and confused at where she was until she saw me looking at her with a smile on my face.
"Good morning, my sweet," I greeted.
"Okay, that's kind of weird. Stick to sweetheart," She laughed.
"I don't know if i can do that," I told got up from my bed.
Alyssa glared at me then went over to her bed and grabbed her phone.
I padded into the living room and turned on the TV.
Alyssa followed me in.
Just as i sneezed very loudly, Rose ran into the room with Nessa wheeling herself along behind her.
"Time for your medicine!" Rose shouted.
"I want Mary Poppin's medicine," I complained.
"If you take a spoonful of sugar with it, maybe it will turn into Mary Poppin's medicine," Alyssa said hopefully.
"Drink," Rose commanded.
"Okay, but if i die, i will haunt you forever," I promised.
"It will only make you healthier," Rose informed.
I slowly drank the disgusting liquid, and I made sure to put in an extra grimace. For Rose's sake.
"Happy?"
"Very," Rose approved.
Beside me, Alyssa gagged on the medicine.
"Good morning, Nessa," I greeted my older sister.
"Good morning, darling sister," She joked. "Are you feeling better?"
"Much," I said in a posh accent. It was true, though. I was feeling better.
"Are you sure? You're looking a little green," Nessa told.
I looked down. "Am not!"
"Psych!" She yelled and wheeled herself out into the hallway.
"I'll get you, my pretty, if it is the last thing i do!" I shouted.
"Never!" Rose shrieked, and ran into the hallway, slamming the door behind her.
I smiled, proud that i had gotten rid of them. No offense, but i want to talk to my best friend.
"So, how's life?" I asked. Great conversation starter.
"Good," Alyssa answered.
Until they do that.
"How's life for you?" Alyssa wondered.
"Good," I admitted. I see why they do that now.
"I'm booooored," I yelled.
"I know something we could do! Stay here, i'll be right back!" Alyssa exclaimed and ran out of the room.
"Goodbye," I called to the closed door.
I sat in front of the TV watching Blue Bloods. My life.
An hour later, Alyssa walked into the room carrying a pan.
"That smells delicious. Is that brownies?" I asked.
"Yep!"
"Why?"
"Cause i can."
Well, that's an answer.
She sat in front of me, and together we worked on eating two dozen brownies.
"I'm really hoping on excercising more this summer," Alyssa informed. "I want to get into the habbit so i can keep my weight down."
"Same with me. Only i excercise to eat chocolate."
"College is the perfect place to excercise because you have a beautiful campus," Alyssa pointed out.
"Yeah. It might make excercising enjoyable."
We stared at each other for a couple seconds before we both bursted out laughing.
"Making excercise fun. That's funny," Alyssa giggled.
"I can be funny if i try," I said, bowing slightly.
"Anyway, maybe we can exercise together!" Alyssa suggested.
"Yeah!"
There was a moment of silence, which was only interrupted by me laughing.
"What?" Alyssa asked curiously.
"You do realize what we are doing, right? We're talking anout excercise as we sit in front of a TV eating brownies."
Alyssa thought about it for a moment then started laughing.
"I guess you're right."
There was another moment of silence.
"Now i'm bored again," Alyssa complained.
"Let's name random things to do when you're bored. I'll go first. Run down the street with some friends and scream "run for your lives" see if anyone does."
Alyssa laughed. "Okay. Um...Jump into a cab and scream "follow that car""
"Stand in a room sharpening a knife. When somone walks in, stare at them while muttering "soon""
"Where a shirt that says life, hand out lemons."
"Make up your own theme song, record it, and play it every time you walk into a room."
"Go to Walmart and ask if they have walls for sale."
I was about to say something when my stomach growled.
"You just ate brownies!" Alyssa said in disbelief.
"A girl needs to eat when she needs to eat."
Alyssa rolled her eyes at me.
I got dressed and walked out of the room. It was a pleasant day as i strolled along.
I had eaten and was back at our room in no time.
I felt a lot better after a good meal, and i could tell that my cold was wearing off.
I wouldn't feel normal for a couple of days, but I would definately be able to go to my classes on Monday.
YAY SCHOOL!!!!
Stop giving me weird looks...
As i sat next to Alyssa on the couch, i decided to pop the question.
"Do you like school?"
"No," She answered.
My heart sunk.
"I LOVE school," She said.
I smiled.
"I've always loved my teachers especially," I told. "I have never had a teacher that i truly never liked at all. I just like learning, too."
"Sometimes i am anxious to leave, but i usually like school. I mainly wish we didn't have to get up so early," Alyssa admitted.
"Luckily, our first class doesn't start until noon," I observed.
"How about tomorrow we look to see where our classes are," Alyssa suggested.
"Yeah! We have the same first class together. Then, we'll part ways and look ourselves."
"It will have to be after church, though" Alyssa said.
"I go to church, too. What religion are you?" I asked curiously.
"Catholic."
"Oh, i'm protestant," I sighed.
"Oh well. So what do you want to do now?" Alyssa wondered.
"I kind of just want to relax. Maybe read a book," I admitted.
"That sounds nice," Alyssa agreed.
We relaxed for the rest of the day, talking, reading, watching TV.
We fell asleep quickly and easily.

I'm really bad at titles, so....yeah. This titles and most titles was last minute.