Darling Nessa

Just so you know, every POV unless specified is Micaela.

I woke up the next day and smiled.
My suitcases were still on the floor next to the bed i chose.
Both beds were in the same room, which was a room off the small living area.
Each dorm room was a small apartment minus the kitchen. There was a Hall kitchen in the lobby type area that everyone in Carter Hall could use.
I had a navy blue bedspread, and Alyssa had a pink bedspread.
Alyssa yawned and woke up like a princess. She had a sleeping mask on the top of her head like a pair of sunglasses. Her pink night gown sparkled in the morning light.
I laughed suddenly. She glared at me, for she was still waking up
"What?" She grumbled.
"It just, you are the perfect Glinda," i said.
She smiled. "Then you are my Elphie."
I smiled back at her and her smile got bigger.
"What?" I asked.
"Your skin," She whispered.
I looked down and immediately changed my skin back to normal, hating what made me different.
"There's no need to change it. It's what makes you you. It's what makes you my Elphie," She told me.
I blushed and she laughed.
"Pink goes good with green."
She kept laughing until a green pillow hit her face.
"You want to go that way? Fine then!" She threw a pink pillow back at me.
Yep. It is absolutely normal for two roommates in college to have a pillow fight.
We both ended up next to each other on the floor.
"I'm going to go get breakfast, wanna come?" Alyssa said, laughing as she stood up.
"No. I have to go check on Vanessa, my sister. My dad demands i make sure she is okay. She is in a wheelchair. It's kind of stupid. It isn't like she can't think, she just can't walk."
"Oh. Well, say hi for me."
"Bye."
"If you care to find me, look to the western sky," Alyssa told, opening the door.
"Hey, that's my line!" I yelled and she close the door just in time for a pillow to hit that closed door.
I got up and walked to my sister's room.
"Hey Nessa!" I greeted walking right.
My sister was sitting at the edge of her bed, talking to Rose.
"Hey! Come to check on me like father demands?"
"Yep. So, do you think you will combust at any moment?" I joked.
"I don't know. Maybe."
"Rose," I said in a dramatic voice. "Do you think she'll make it?"
"I'll see what i can do," Rose answered just as dramatically. Rose reached over and tickled Vanessa.
"She's okay, doctor, you can leave," Rose said.
"Okay, bye!"
"Wait, Micaela, who is your roommate?"
"Her name is Alyssa King."
"THE Alyssa King? Her family is rich!"
"Oh. Eh. Whatever. She is awesome. She loves Wicked as much as i do and she is a perfect Glinda."
"Cool."
"Yeah, well, see ya."
"Goodbye darling sister."
"Goodbye, darling Nessa."
I walked out the door and back to my room.

Yes? No? I AM BEGGING YOU TO COMMENT!!!