Part 1 - The Deflowered Forest

October 3rd, 1999

Click click click click

I strut my way down the concrete path. Goose bumps form over my body as the cold, night time breeze bites at my bare skin. I continue walking trying to warm myself up, but that would be impossible whilst I wore this thin, tiny cocktail dress with only a pair of high heels (see above image).
I eventually make my way to the dreaded building which I work at, taking a moment to look at its full potential. The sign above the wooden door lit up blue and yellow saying 'The Deflowered Forest'.
This was not a place for opportunity, but a home to drunken men who have no one that cares about them. They come here in packs and have a few beers, get drunk, and talk to the woman who help around the bar. I hate working here. But for some girls like myself, it is also your only home, and wage.
I've worked here for 5 years and turned 21 last month, I live by myself for the time being and simply try to make a life as a normal person which is impossible.
My long blonde hair whisps in the wind, my blue eyes shining in the moon light as I make my way to the back door of the building. No way I'm I going through the front door again after last time.
I walk over to the staff door and find a key from my small purse I'm carrying and jam it in to lock, entering into the building. The smell of alcohol and sweat overwhelms me at first but I adjust as always and make my way over to my boss. He is facing away from me so I grunt at him and he quickly whips around towards me, looking impatient.

"Thanks god your here. There is a lot of customers out there tonight so go and put on a good performance will ya?! No attitude this time missy or you'll be a goner, ya hear me? Then where will go? So SCAT!"

He grabs my shoulders tightly, making me whine and he shoves me through the door into the big pit of hungry men.
I trot over to the bar and sit down silently, I'm really not in the mood to work but eventually some low life walks up to me and sits down beside me. He practically sits on my dress but I don't pay attention and ignore him.

"Hay there good looking, what are you up to this fine evening?"

I squirm in my seat and take a glimpse at the pathetic creature. Short, brunette and probably going through a divorce. The most common type.

"I'm not for 'Sale' if that's what your thinking"

"Are you sure?" He replies, his words being slurred under the influence of alcohol.

I roll my eyes and keep staring away from him until he breaks the silence.

"Deal. Just follow me and nothing too bad will happen okay? My name is Matt for future reference."

I huff at his commands and still just sit there in my seat. Matt stands up from the stool and waits for me. I proceed to do nothing until he lunges at my wrist and firmly grips it. He then drags me along with him until I'm fed up with him. I flick my arm out of his reach and storm off, I take a glance at my wrist and see it bright red and swollen, it hurt like hell.

A/N:

Hello! Welcome to my first long story Fanfiction! I have written some shorter ones but I found this brilliant idea and couldn't turn it down! I will be posting every few days, but I won't say exactly when because my life can be pretty hectic. Also one last thing:

For me to post a new chapter, the previous one MUST have 10 votes at least.

Thanks so much!

Also, Rhett and link wont show up until the 3rd chapter so hang in there, I'm just setting the story (This is starting when the two of them are 21-22 years of age).

Toodles! WriteTillWeDie!

Before I knew you: A Rhett and Link Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें