"It looks fine Ry. I'm not 6." I tell him. I set my food on a plate and started eating it.

"But some people are gonna stare and I don't like it." He says and looks directly at Jack, who chuckled and put his hands up in surrender.

"Ryan, it's fine." I said in a rather warning tone of voice. He groans in defeat and walks over to the pantry and pulls out a box of cereal.

"When are we leaving?" I ask dad who was texting someone on his phone.

"Whenever Scooter gets here." He said. I nodded and continued to eat my food. After I finish up with breakfast, I set my dirty dishes in the sink and ran back upstairs to brush my teeth.

I quickly brush my teeth and check my hair and makeup in the mirror one last time before grabbing my purse and heading back downstairs.I walked into the living room and sat down on top of Nash's lap. "Wacha doing Mack" He laughs.

"Nothing. I'm just tired." I said and lay all my weight on him, causing him to groan.

"Go lay on your boyfriend," He joked and pretended to push me off his lap.

"Fine," I said getting off his lap.

"No Mack I was just kidding."

I shrugged, "I have to go anyways."

I grabbed my bag and my phone and asked Ry to drive me to the office.

"I will be going too,"'Scooter said standing up.

"So will I," Justin said.

"I call shot gun suckers!" I said running towards the front door. I heard everyone laughing behind me while I ran to the door. I walked out of the door and got into Ry's car.

Scooter and Justin got in the back, while me and Ry were in the front. We arrived at the office and we all got down. We walked in the building and a lady walked right up to us.

"Hello you must be Mackenzie Bieber!" She said.

I smiled at her. "Yes I am."

"Mrs. Williams is waiting for you in her office you may go in," she said.

"Thank you."

We all walked in the door she pointed at and a lady was standing by the window.

"You must be Mackenzie," she said, smiling at me.

"Yes I am."

"I'm Lacey."

"Hello it's nice to meet you," I greeted her.

"I see you brought some company."

"Uh yes. This is my manger Scott, my dad Justin, and my best friend Ryan," I introduced them.

"Hello I'm Lacey Williams owner of the fashion industry."

"Hello," everyone said.

"Alright well let's get to it."

~a few hours later

I was finally leaving the office. We talked about how I would design my clothes and all of that and then we actually started designing them.

It was confusing and stressful at first but Lacey was a genius and she helped me a lot. Right now we are driving back to the house.

I just wanted to go to sleep, I was exhausted. When we got to the house I got off of Ry's car and almost fell walking because I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Woah there princess," he said helping me up. He bent down and put me over his shoulders and walked in the house.

"Aw is Mack sleepy?" Nash asked. I nodded my head yes. "Aw my poor baby," he said kissing my head.

Ry walked upstairs to my room and laid me gently down on my bed. He walked over to my closet and got my pjs out. He walked back over to me and sat me up. He took off my skirt and my shirt and put my pjs on.

"Alright princess you are all ready for bed," he said.

"Thank you Ry," I mumbled half asleep.

"Of course, now get some sleep."

I nodded and got under the covers. Ry tucked me in.

"Goodnight bub I love you," he said kissing my head.

"Goodnight Ry I love you too."

He walked over to the door and turned off the light before walking out. A few minutes later I heard my door open. I opened my eyes and Jack was walking over to me.

He smiled. "Hi baby, you're not asleep yet?"

I shook my head no. "But I'm about to go to sleep."

"Well then goodnight my princess."

I smiled, "goodnight Jack."

He kissed me on my forehead and then my lips. After that he closed my door and left. I was so tired and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and I drifted off to sleep.