Mi Casa es su Casa

DWAYNE'S P.O.V

I hear the door bell ring, then I hear Janet yell that she would get it. I hope it didn't take too long because I really wanted her right now. I was sitting there waiting but then I got impatient, so I decided to go and see what was taking her so long. I had already taken my shirt off and didn't feel like putting it back on so I just got up walked out of the room heading to the living room.

"Baby who was at the-" I asked stopping mid sentence when I saw my sister standing in the middle of the room.
"Melissa, what are you doing here?" I asked walking further into the room.
"Nice to see you too big brother." She said with a smile.
"Come here" I smiled pulling her into a hug. "I just came by to say hi...but I see you're a little...busy." She said pulling away and looking at Janet from the corner of her eyes.
"Oh, um...this my fiancé Janet. Janet this is my sister Melissa." I introduced.

"Oh we've met." Janet said giving me a fake smile and sitting on the arm of the couch.
"Fiancé huh? Mom told me you had a girlfriend, I didn't think it was that serious." Melissa said. "Oh wait, now I remember...you're the pregnant one." She said snapping her fingers and looking back at Janet. Janet gave a toothless smile and a tilt of her head up, rolling her eyes when Melissa looked away. I don't really know why she did that, but I didn't really like it.

"Oh, and momma said I gotta stay here." Melissa said sitting down.
"What do you mean you gotta stay here? Don't you always stay with them. " I asked confused.
"That's what mom said, you wanna call her and argue, be my guest."
"No, no it's fine. What about Ryan?" I asked.

"He's at his father's house." She answered.
"Where are your bags?" I asked looking around.
"Downstairs in my car." I looked at her.
"Gimme your keys." She smiled at me and stuck her hand in her purse and fishing out her keys. I quickly ran into the room grabbing my shirt putting it on then running back out.

"I'll be right back." I said to Janet as I kissed her. "Melissa?"
"What?" She answered.
"Behave." I said looking back at her.
"I didn't even do anything." She said.
"Yea, but I know you." I laughed then left.

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

After Dwayne left Janet just sat there in silence, not really wanting to have a conversation with Melissa. Looking around the room Melissa noticed some feminine changes to the house.
"Either my brother is very secure in his sexuality or you moved in." She said looking at Janet.
"No, Dwayne just likes to steal stuff from my house." Janet answered quietly.

Melissa spotted the shopping bags over in the corner, so she got up and walked over to them. She picked up one and noticed that they were all from a woman's store.
"I see you've got my brother spending." She said dropping the bag to the floor and looking at Janet.
"Excuse me?" Janet asked.
"What do you not have your own money?"
"Wow, you've got balls. I mean I never thought that I was famous, but a well known house name, but by the looks of it I guess not in your house." Janet said standing up as she waved her finger up and down referring to Melissa's clothes.

"I'm sorry, we don't talk about gold diggers in our house."
"What are you a fifteen, is that the best you could do." Janet said and Melissa rolled her eyes.
"Look I know you think that my brother loves you, but he's probably only with you because he messed up and got you pregnant."
"I guess you're right, I mean that would explain why he proposed right." Janet said sarcastically and softly hitting her head with her hand.

"Yea, you might wanna hold onto that ring, real diamonds are really expensive." Melissa said. Janet was about to say something back but she heard the door open and Dwayne's voice filled the room.
"I'm back, it took me forever to find your car." He said walking in and putting the bags down next to the couch. "So, what are you guys talking about?" He asked clueless.
"Girl stuff." Melissa said looking at Janet.