Picture This

DAMN I MUST REALLY LOVE YA'll, 3 UPDATES IN 4 DAYS I AM ON A ROLL. Enjoy:)

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

Laying sound asleep, Dwayne was curled up in his bed. Suddenly he jumped up racing to the bathroom, dropping to his knees he lift the top open and hunched over emptying his stomach. As soon as he would stop he would start again, continuing until there was nothing left to throw up but the acids in his stomach. Falling back onto his bottom he leaned his head against the wall, still feeling nauseous. As he sat there he tried to remember if he drank the night before, but when he tried to rack his brain for the events of the previous night there was nothing there to remember.

He sighed rubbing his face, pushing himself up off the floor, he held onto the counter to steady himself as his vision became blurry and the room spun around him. Shutting his eyes tight he tried to make the feeling go away, but when he opened his eyes it only became worse and he fell back onto the floor, banging his head against the tilled floor. He groaned and yelled out in pain as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh my gosh! Dwayne are you ok?" Lisa came rushing into the bathroom. Kneeling beside him she helped him sit up. "Are you ok?" She asked again rubbing his arms.
"I'm fine." He groaned.
"No your not, you look sick." She said feeling his forehead.
"Lisa, I'm fine." He said grabbing her hands and moving them away from his face. He pushed himself up off the floor and carefully made his way back to the bed, collapsing onto the bed he laid on his stomach. Following behind him she watched as he buried his head into the pillow.

"Can I get you anything."
"No." He spoke his voice still sounding raspy.
"Ok." As she started to leave he quickly picked up his head and looked a her. "Wait." He spoke making her stop and look at him. "Did I drink a lot last night?" He asked. She turned completely around.
"No, you had one glass of wine during diner, but that was it, you went to bed after. You said that you weren't feeling well, you don't remember?"
"No, I don't remember anything from last night."
"Really, that's strange, maybe you're getting sick. You should just stay in bed today, get some rest, it's probably a bug it'll pass." She pretended to be clueless. Shaking his head he went back to laying down, turning on her heels she walked out of the room with a mischievous smile on her face.

Laying there his body felt like complete shit, he felt nauseous, he had a pounding headache, and of all things Janet was on his mind. His phone rang interrupting his thoughts. He picked it up sliding his finger across the screen and placing it to his ear.
-"Hello?"
-"Good morning Mr. Johnson." His assistant Maggie spoke.
-"Oh Maggie good morning, I need you to do me a favor."
-"Yes sir."
-"I need you to clear my schedule for the day, and can you schedule a doctors appointment for me please."
-"No problem, I will do that right away."
-"Thank you." He said before hanging up.

~~At Janet's House~~

"What does she look like?" Kelly asked as Janet handed her a glass filled with mimosa and sat next to her.
"Um, she's about my height, black hair, big boobs, fake ass." She described Lisa.
"She's your height, you better whop her ass." Melissa said nonchalantly. The girls looked at her and just started laughing.
"I can't hit her she's pregnant, at least that's what she's claiming."

"Shit I'll do it, I'll spend the night in jail for you." Shawn said.
"Your very sweet thank you, but I would rather you not."
"Booty you better stop playing and fight that girl." Tina said making them laugh.
"Wait a minute, wait is she black or white?" Kelly asked.
"Does it matter?" Janet asked.
"Yes!" They all answered at the same time.
"Ok don't bite my head off." She said with a chuckle. "She's white."

"The bitch is white?"
"The bitch is white!"
"Janet!"
"The hell you yelling my name for, I didn't pick her." Janet said laughing. "I am not laying a hand on that girl until I know if she's pregnant or not, I don't know who this girl is she might sue me."
"Bitch you got money, you can take it." Tina said.
"After all the problems that she is causing you better drag her white ass up and down the street." Shawn said as she sipped her drink and they all laughed.