You make me smile

DWAYNE'S P.O.V

Today was another day of shooting for the movie and honestly I wasn't really up for it today, I was just in one of those moods and I didn't want to be bothered.

"Hey man get ya head out the clouds and let's go" Paul yelled at me. I sighed, shook my head, and got up to go film the next scene. After about an hour of shooting Mark called cut and we took a break. Today Paloma was here spending the day with Vin, when I went to sit in my chair she came over and sat next to me.
"Hey, you ok?" She asked with a small smile.
"Yea...yea I'm fine" I replied as I returned a smile.

Paloma was about say something else but was interrupted by Maggie walking up to us.
"Mr. Johnson, Janet just called and she wants to meet with you so I told her that she could stop by here in a few minutes." "Ok, thank you Maggie." Suddenly my day took a turn for the better.
"Paloma, would you excuse me for one minute" I said as I got up from my chair.

"Yea, sure, go ahead" she gestured with her hand for me to go. I quickly ran to the nearest bathroom, got in and locked the door, I had to make sure that I was somewhat presentable. After getting myself together I walked out of the bathroom and back to my seat, when I realize that Janet was already here sitting in my seat talking to Paloma.

"I can't believe I'm meeting you, your clothing line is amazing, I love it" I hear Paloma say.
"Oh, thank you, you're too sweet" Janet says with her sweet soft spoken voice.
"Dwayne, there you are" Paloma says snapping me out of my daze. Janet turns around and looks at me then flashes me her beautiful smile.
"Hi there" I say walking closer to Janet.
"Hi" she says as she stands up "I know this is on short notice but I have some designs that I want you to take a look at... I was hoping that you could stop by my studio and try some stuff on"

"Yea, sure um... we're almost done here, you could just stick around and we could just go together"
"Ok, yea that's fine" she says with a small smile. Forgive me, but I could just take her right now, if you know what I mean.
"You can have a seat in my chair, and as soon as I'm done we'll go."
She giggled a little "Don't worry I'm not in a rush or anything"

"Aye yo Dwayne lets go!" I hear Vin yell and I look over at him standing next to Paul then back at Janet.
She smiled and said "Go, and stop staring at me." I smile back at her and walk over to Paul and Vin.
"What's with all the smiling, you haven't been this happy all day." Vin says as I approach them
"Yea, what's wrong with you?" Paul asks.
"She's here" I say still smiling.

"Whose here?" Vin asks
"The woman I told you guys about"
"Wait...the Starbucks woman? Paul asks.
"Yes her, but she's actually my stylist now."
"Well, where is she?" Paul asks
"Uh... She over there sitting next to Paloma" I say pointing to where they are.
"Hey I'm a married man and I love my wife to death, but damn... that woman is gorgeous" Vin says with a chuckle.
"Hey!" Mark yells making us jump a little "what are you guys doing? Get'cha asses over here."

JANET'S P.O.V

"Wow" Paloma say with her eyebrows raised in a surprised look.
"What?" I asked
"His chair huh?" She asks with a smirk.
"I'm sorry, but I don't know what your talking about." I say a little confused.
"Dwayne let you sit in his chair... he never lets anyone sit in his chair. He always says that it has his name on it for a reason." She says with a little laugh.
"It's probably not that big of a deal" I say kind of shrugging it off.
"Oh but it is. Huh... I think only person that has sat in his chair was his wife" she says smiling at me.

~30 Minutes later~

Dwayne was done filming so we got in our cars and drove to my studio and went inside.
"Wow, pretty nice place you have here" He says looking around.
"Thank you, I worked hard to get it." I says walking back from the closet with 8 different outfits "Now I need you to try these on. You have to make five appearance next week so you need to pick the five that you would like to wear." I say handing the clothes to him

"Um, where can I get changed?" he asks
"There is a dressing room right there." I say pointing to the room right in front of me. He walks into the room and closes the curtain.
"So, how was your day? I hear him ask through the curtain
"It was pretty good. How was yours?"
"Honestly, it was kind of off to a bad start, but then it turned around." He says walking out of the dressing room.
"That's nice" I say getting up and walking over to him "How does it fit?" I ask fixing the buttons on his shirt. He was wearing grey dress pants, a white button up shirt and a grey vest.

"It fits ok and it's very comfortable" he says looking at himself in the mirror.
"Good...ok, next outfit" he walks back into the dressing room.
"You know, one of my co-stars thinks that you very beautiful."
"Oh well, tell them I said thank you"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure, what's up"
"How did you get into the fashion business?" He asks walking back out. I get up and walk up to him.

"Well after graduating college I wanted to be an actress, but when I couldn't find a job I decided to get into the fashion business until I could find an acting job. But my fashion career kind of just took off from there." I say brushing off lint from his blazer and fixing his tie.
"How do you feel about this one?" I ask. He was wearing a simple black and white tuxedo.

"I like it, but the pants are too long" she says looking down at his pants.
"Ok, I'll just have them altered." he went back in and over the next 15 minutes he tried on the rest of the outfits and we talked about stuff like his job and life.
"Ok, you just have to try on the last one and we'll be done" I say as I sat back down and he walked back in. After about 3 minutes I hear him yell and I laugh.

"Uh-uh no way! Noooo"
"Oh come on please" I say through laughter.
"No, I'm not coming out" he says sternly but I could tell that he was trying not to laugh.
"Let me see please, pretty please" I beg still laughing and holding up my phone ready to take pictures.
"Ok, fine. But you better not take any pictures."
"I won't, I promise." I lied still holding up my phone.
I hear him chuckle "Why do I not believe you"
"Come on." He slowly opens the curtain and steps out and I immediately started taking pictures. He was wearing the costume from the movie The Tooth Fairy that he was in. After taking about 20 pictures I burst out laughing.

"You think this is funny. This is not funny." He says trying to keep a straight face.
"It is most definitely hilarious" I say still laughing.
"Oh really" The next thing I know. He runs over, picks me up and starts tickling me.
"Aah!!" I scream through laughter
"Is it still funny?" he asks still tickling me.

"Ye-yes" I manage to get out and he starts tickling me harder.
"Ok! Ok! I-I'm sorry"
"Nah, I don't really believe you" he say still tickling me.
"I'm sorry, ple-please put me down." He stops tickling me and slowly slides me down to the floor making our bodies press against each other on my way down with his hands on my waist. I start to get knots in my stomach as we stare into each other's eyes, and slowly we start to lean in. Oh my god, is this really about to happen. I think to myself. I close my eyes and lean in more, our lips were now inches apart and I could feel his breath on my skin.

And then...RING.RING.RING, his phone goes off. Are you kidding me right now. I open my eyes and slowly pull away from him.
"You should go get that" I softly say taking a step back
"No no no, it can wait" he says stepping closer to me and taking my hand in his
"No, it could be something important" He sighs, lets go of my hand, and run into the dressing room to get his phone.

I rub my face with both of my hands. I can't believe that we almost kissed, maybe this was God's way of telling me that this was wrong. I mean I've been hurt before and I really don't want to go through that pain again. I don't treat any of my others clients like this, what was so special about him.

"Janet" he says pulling me out of my thought.
I turn around a look at him "Yea?"
"I'm sorry, but I have to go." He says with a sad look on his face.
"Ok" I say slowly nodding my head.
"I'll talk to you later?" He ask with a questioning look on his face.
I nod giving him a small smile and then he was gone.

HEY GUYS SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS BORING. IT WILL GET BETTER.

I MADE A MISTAKE ON THE LAST CHAPTER LISA IS SUPPOSED TO BE TINA. BUT ANYWAY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER :)