Chapter 12

After being beat up this morning by Harry, I decided spending the rest of the day in Louis' room would not be a bad idea. It was nearing two in the afternoon and the door had just slammed open, meaning the boys had gotten back from their run in-town.

"Oi Maddie! I got you some more clothes!" Louis yelled as he chucked a bag at my face. "Wait have you been in here all morning?" He asked quizzically looking around his room making me nod my head. "Ok well you can change into those clothes now or not-I don't give a shit. But I didn't sleep a wink last night on the floor so I'm taking a nap." He stated as he flopped onto his bed.

"Have fun sleeping." I said as I walked out of the room while shutting the door. I walked to the bathroom and picked out the clothes and immediately made a face at them. "Always go for the sexiest clothes. I'm never letting them pick clothes for me again." I said as I threw on the yoga pants and the tank top before exiting the bathroom.

"Kill em Niall! Shit no! Over here!" Liam yelled from inside his room. I knocked on the door quickly earning a "Come in!" Almost immediately with some gun shots following. "Oi Maddie no time to talk, gotta kill these bastards." Liam motioned towards the television as he and Niall went back to their video game.

"Ok-ok. I'm just dropping my clothes off in here because Louis is sleeping. Have fun shooting the bad guys? Wait where's Zayn?" I asked getting an immediate grunt.

"Don't know, don't care." Niall said as he threw his arms up in victory.

"Good to know..." I said as I walked out of the room shutting the door.

"WAIT MADDIE COME BACK!" Niall shouted making me open the door again and look back in. "Nice clothes." Niall smirked while raising his eyebrows.

"And nice ass." Liam smirked making me scoff and shut the door. I could hear them giggling like little girls as I walked down the stairs towards the kitchen. I was starving! It was past lunch time and I still hadn't eaten yet.

"Ooh hello!" A womanly voice said as I neared the kitchen. I looked in to find a woman sitting at the table with tattoos covering her arms. She had stark blonde hair and wore very little clothing for it to be below zero outside.

"Uh-hi." I stuttered awkwardly, completely dumbfounded as to who she was.

"I like your outfit." She smiled making me frown in disgust.

"I didn't pick it out." I said while shaking my head, as I walked over to the cupboards. I turned around slightly to see her staring at me still. "Uh can I help you-with something?" I asked confusedly.

"No I'm just waiting for Harry." She grinned making me nod my head uncertainly. I turned around and reached up to highest cupboard as footsteps came stomping in.

"Uh so Sharna-"

"Who's she Harry? I didn't know you had a girl living here!" Sharna squealed as I turned around to see Harry staring at my ass. Once he saw I turned around he focused his eyes up to my face making me glare.

"Well she's my-" He stuttered as he tried to form a lie.

"You're still single Harry? Right?" She chirped making Harry nod slowly utterly confused about the situation. "Well then who's your boyfriend?" She said as she looked towards me. "You couldn't just be living here if one of them weren't your boyfriend." She said making my eyes go wide.

"Uh-well." I said as I felt someone's arms slip around my waist.

"I'm her boyfriend." The same person said as I turned around to find Zayn. He clasped his hands together on my stomach and shoved his cheek up against mine. His beard scratched against my cheek making me squirm and pull an unsure smile.

"Awh well aren't you two just the cutest?!" Sharna squealed, "Aren't they Harry?!" She said as he glared over at us with a look of disgust.

"Yep, just the cutest." Zayn said with a forced smile, "Now, We've got to get going! Can't be late for lunch! We'll see you guys later!" Zayn said as he dragged me out of the kitchen and through the living room. As I looked back I could see Harry glaring angrily at us walking away.

"Uh Zayn? Where are we going?" I asked as he pulled me into what looked like the garage.

"Wherever we can get the hell away from them." He said as he let go of my hand and lit up a cigarette. I chuckled as he leaned up against the garage wall.

"Who is that girl anyways?" I asked curiously as Zayn puffed out smoke.

"Some girl Harry is trying to get information from. I don't know anything else so don't ask." He said as my stomach growled loudly.

"Damn it. That's why I was in there...to get food." I pouted as I slumped down the wall and sat on the cold concrete.

"Hold on." Zayn said as he opened the passenger door of his truck and rummaged around for something. When he slammed the door he chucked a white paper bag at me and nodded his head. "Picked it up on the way home. Was gonna give it to Niall but he doesn't need anymore fast food." He laughed as I dug the bag open and ate the cheeseburger.

"This is the best food I've had in weeks."

"Well don't get used to it, I had to drive 30 miles for that."

A/N:
Zayn driving a truck sounds so sexy to me...