2# Karma Akabane: Future Jobs

After last times successful assassination attempt, you have come closer to assassinating Koro Sensei. And guess what? You fell in love with Karma even more. You would blush and stutter whenever you were in front of him, making it obvious.

Extremely obvious.

You and Karma's second assassination attempt towards Koro Sensei, but there was a slight problem that's pulling the class back. Discussing future with Koro Sensei, it would've been a humungous advantage for the whole class but... Koro Sensei took discussing jobs seriously.

"Ok now, guys I will be visiting you guys one by one. In pairs." Koro Sensei says, Karma catches your eye and you nod back.

"So now, you may decide and later come to me with your partners." He adds as he settles himself with a adult magazine (ahem, you know...), and starts turning a pinkish roan color.

Karma stands next to your seat, and smirks as you accidentally knocked over your pencil case. Swearing under your breath you hastily pile them up and ended up breaking a few pencils.

"Let's go now F.N chan~" He says I'm a sing song voice, you sweat drop.

"When did you start calling addressing me with chan?" You say deadpanning him, me smiles innocently.

"That face your making his kawaii~" He says in the same tone, your face turns red with moe, as you hide it by grabbing his hand and walking towards Koro Sensei.

It was a bold move, but you were too busy to notice Karma who was behind you. His face emitted a rosy pink, as he looks away.

"We're buddies for this." Karma says as he regains posture as Koro Sensei looks up and gave a sly smile as always.

"As long as you don't attempt assassination that's fine with me, say... Young love is blooming early this year right Nagisa?" Koro Sensei says looking out at the none existent Sakura trees. Nagisa turns and spot you guys still grabbing on to each other's hands and sighs happily.

"I agree Sensei." He says as he grins mischievously, being the naive person you are you didn't realize he was talking about you.

"See me... After School for your job consulting." He says as he continues reading, you let go of Karmas hand and walked back into your seat, leaving him there.

-----------------

After school came very fast, as you walked down the hallways to catch Karma in the other side, you turn around but it was too late as he caught a glimpse of you and ran towards your way.

"Let's go together!" He says smiling as he grabs your hand as he made you follow behind him in a running speed.

You arrive there in a mere 10 seconds, you were left breathless as Karma entered the classroom. You both get seated next to each other as Koro Sensei smiled warmly at you guys.

"So.. Any plans?" He asks us as he grabs a price of paper and pen nearby and looks at us.

"I'm planning on becoming a assassin." You say truthfully as you played with the knife with my hand.

"Hmm, not a bad idea, your skills are above average Ms L.N." Koro Sensei says as he scribbles something down. "What about you Karma?" He looks at you and smiles warmly and looks back at Koro Sensei.

"I wanna work alongside F.N" He says as he latches his hands on to yours, causing your face to grow hot.

"And I'm gonna make love to her~" Karma adds, as he earns a slap from you.

"P-Perv!" You say as you shut your eyes with embarrassment, he looks amused as he grabs your wrist and kisses you directly on the lips.

"Is that better-"

"Guys guys guys. Wait for me to press record when you make love Kay?" Koro Sensei says as he turns a shade of pink as he holds up a video camera.

"WHAT?!" You both yell, he smirks.

"Your futures already decided. Star crossed killers."

-------------------

Chocolatey2222 HAPPY ENDING NOW THERE HAPPY.

Ahhhh that was short, well hoped you liked it! Be doing a Sasuke X Reader next stay tuned! Vote, comment or follow!