Levi X Reader: Reality

A.N; This one shot is gonna be a feels train. Get some tissues guys.

"Oh for Gods sake, eat something Eren!" You growl as you stuffed a bread into Eren's mouth. He gurgles and pulls it out.

"I can't eat." He says with a bit of green tinge in his cheeks.

Rolling your eyes, you continue eating. It wasn't surprising for him to feel nauseous in the first expedition. Expeditions were a word in this reality for 'suicidal mission'.

Even you admit it, you've seen many people die countless deaths.

All because of those Titans, you've seen your very own sister get eaten. You've tried... But 'tried' wasn't good enough, you hated the word 'tried'. Trying wasn't good enough, it wouldn't help. That's what hardened you up, into this selfless, cold and strong soldier.

It was because of your arrogance, getting all pitched up with a competition between your friend to kill most Titans. You didn't even notice your sister calling for you. That horrible sound of breaking bones and sloshing sound of flesh and blood.

The crimson color of blood, that familiar sickening smell of blood. And that horrible feeling that sends you vomiting. Trying still wasn't good enough. You clench your fists as you suddenly remembered your sister's smiling face.

You could've saved her.

You tried.

Trying wasn't simply good enough.

Trying never was.

Your murderous expression made Eren recoil away from you. Just then a snort was to be heard behind you. Turning around your E.C eyes met a pair of cold steely grey ones, narrowing your eyes at them you turn back around.

"Tch, loosen that stiff face of yours L.N." Levi says as he walks towards the end of the table and sits there.

"Why don't you try taking that constipated look off by plastic surgery then." You retort as you glared at him.

"You dare talk to your superior like that, and you'll be sorry." He says as he glares back at you.

"I just love seeing you guys fight, it's like seeing to couples fighting over something." Erwin smirks as he puts his teacup down.

" I wouldn't ever date a short constipated old man." You smirk as you looked at Levi, there was a moment as he looks silent. Almost as if he was hurt. But you didn't care, there was no place for love in this reality.

You wanted nothing from it.

"Like someone would date a try hard who couldn't save her own sister." Levi says smirking.

That was it.

You snapped.

You stood up and punched his face really hard. Eren gasps as he runs and pulls you away from Levi, his face was smothered with blood because of his nose. Erwin simply walks out, leaving you guys.

"YOU FUCKING DONT KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE DO YOU?! ALL YOU'VE EVER PROBABLY DONE IS YELLING AT PEOPLE TO CLEAN UP A TINY SPECK OF INVISIBLE DUST, I'M SICK OF YOU. AT THE VERY MENTION OF YOUR NAME I WANT TO VOMIT, YOU ARROGANT SHIT FACE." You yell as you restrain from Eren's grip, just for another punch in Levi's face.

The whole Special Ops squad gasped as you shook Eren off and went out of the room. Levi's blood was on your hands, groaning with disgust you wiped it on your uniform. You didn't care, you just had to go and prepare for the expedition.

As you equip your 3DMG, you stare into a empty space. The 57th expedition was going to begin, you didn't plan to die. You had to protect Eren, for humanity. And for your only friend Mikasa.