Gray X Reader: Winter Pranking

Rubbing your hands together you were in a foul mood. It was snowing and Natsu had literally burned your last pair of gloves, causing your hands to be numb with cold outside.

As you wrapped your scarf more secure around your neck, you sighed and spotted Juvia eagerly peeking around the corner.

Rolling your eyes, you figured she was stalking Gray again, but then thinking about Gray made you blush. You had a crush on him ever since you joined the guild Fairytail.

And when he stripped you'll be known for going crimson, when he also gets in arguments with Natsu, you seem to be siding with him all the time too.

Just then Juvia jumped out from her hiding spot and ran towards you, her new style which was a blue beanie, was threatening to come off any second. Her eyes lit up happily, as she ran towards you at top speed.

"F.N! Can you give this to Gray?" She asks desperately, raising an eyebrow you looked to see what it was.

"Eh... Exactly what is that?" You ask trying not to be rude, she looked at you and grinned.

"It's a scarf!" She says smiling as she waved it about, you can tell she knitted it herself because it was wonky and it had mistakes on it.

"Eh... Sure!" You say putting up a smile as you grabbed it and headed off to find Gray.

On your way you met Natsu who was dosing off in the corner of the hall, his snores filling the room. Grinning wickedly you licked your lips and cracked your knuckles.

You just thought of a brilliant idea for revenge entered your head, which involved... Gray. Running off quickly with a burst of determination. You found Gray practicing his magic outside in the snowy bits.

"GRAY! GRAY, GRAY!" You yell in the top of your lungs as you stopped, Gray raises a eyebrow as he looks at you.

"Yes F.N?" He asks looking at you.

"You wanna prank Natsu?" You say grinning, he nods and smiles.

"Ok, here's the plan." You say as you whisper it in Grays ear.

After telling him the plan, you dragged Natsu out of the hall and sat to work with Gray as you guys both built a ice court with magnificent ice dragons standing majestically on the jury's table with mini ice dragons at the side. Just as Natsu was about to wake up, you cuffed him with what Gray made out of ice.

You guys hid in a corner as Natsu slowly sat up and looked around, he was about to pinch himself as you started mimicking your step-father Coldfang's voice.

"Natsu Dragneel, this is the court of the ice dragons. And it has come to our attention that you have burnt all of F.N's gloves." You say as you stifled a laugh.

"I've got to be dreaming." Natsu says as he tries and pinches himself.

"You will be executed to riding a train for 5 hours." Gray says disguising his voice by squeezing his nose.

"Noooo!! " Natsu says shaking his head stubbornly.

"Then you'll do all of Gray and F.N's chores when you get back." You say mimicking another ice dragons voice.

"Y-Yes... Wait.. I can use my fire powers right?" He thinks aloud. You cast a look at Gray as he looked at you.

You guys both creeped behind of the ice dragon guards you both made, and hid behind them. You both nodded, as Natsu started melting his cuffs with his magic.

"Roar of the Ice Dragon!" You say as you gathered magic in your mouth and froze Natsu on the spot.

"Ha you handle that pretty well Frosty." Gray says turning his guard dragons head by enchanting it.

"Hahaa thanks Icey." You say mimicking another ice dragons voice.

"Dammit, they have guards. But I'm getting all fired up!" Natsu says in the ice.

Just then you and Gray come out of your hiding places, and laughed at him. He looks angry in the ice, Gray wipes his eyes and smacked his head.

"Uhhhh, that was worth it." You say laughing, but then something fell out of your coat. It was Juvia's knitted scarf that she wanted me to give to Gray.

"Oi Gray! Here." You say as you bundled up the scarf and threw it to him, catching it he looked at it and blushed.

"Did... You knit this for me?" He asks looking up and scratching his head.

"Eh... No... Juvia did." You say as you look down, and stuff your hands. In your pocket, but then something solid was in it.

Then, you remembered, this jacket was a magic one, which you purchased quite a while ago. It was known for carrying many things in its pocket, while still looking normal.

And that solid thing happened to be a ring that boosts Ice moves and makes it easier to forge sculptures and do many magic stuff. It was also the gift you thought of giving to Gray for Valentines.

"Well... Uh... Here!" You say looking down as you gave it to Gray.

"What is it?" He asks looking puzzled.

"It's a magic ring that makes it easier to do stuff with ice magic." You say scratching your head, messing up your H.C hair.

"Oh, thank you... Hey I have a question." He says looking up and smirking.

"Yeah?"

"Do you like me?" He asks smiling uncertainly. You flushed crimson, as Natsu started burning the ice with a small fire that was lit in his palm.

"Uh... Yeah-"

Before you can finish, Gray had held up your chin and looked into your E.C hues. And kissed you softly in the lips, eyes widening slightly you returned it.

"Ew!" Natsu said as he got out of his ice prison and glanced at you guys.

"Tch, you should confess to Lucy soon." You say smirking and sticking out your tongue, he flushed and threw fire at you which you dodged.

"Shut up." He says as he stuffs his hands into his pocket and walked out.

"Haha, shall we resume?" Gray says looking at you inquiringly, you nod smiled. That was one thing sorted out for sure, and you were happy he returned those feelings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Hope you enjoyed my One-shots so far, this whole thing is new to me... So sorry if I have some mistakes and all... I'm doing a Kuroko X Reader next, stay tuned fellow readers! And remember to vote or follow or comment!

Yours faithfully
Author-Chan