2# Levi X Reader: Starbucks Lover

Requested by @stickyricecake ;) Enjoy~

Sighing you glance at the busy cafe around you, as you made your way towards the counter and squinted your E.C eyes the chalkboard menu that was on top. You were just deciding between mocha or macchiato until you felt a pair of eyes boring into you.

Your eyes trailed towards a short ravenette with steely grey eyes as he dead pans you with a bored expression. It would be surprising for first timers to see this short tempered man. But for you it was a daily routine and also an amusement.

"OI, brat you gonna decide or what." He says rolling his eyes as you smirk and look at him.

"Shortcake, is this how you say stuff to your customer?" You say as you emphasize your last word. You saw his eyes twitch with annoyance and you giggled satisfyingly.

"Tch." He says as he takes a random persons order as he yells out to Eren who fumbled with the coffee machine. This branch of Starbucks was your favorite since Levi was here.

"Tsun tsun! Your such a tsundere Levi~." You say adoringly as you settled with a Frappe as he personally starts making it for you as Eren takes over the counter.

"I'm a kamidere." He says denying the insult.

"Kawaii~" You say smiling to yourself, he faintly blushed but it was unseen to your eyes.

"OI, how come you don't have a boyfriend?" He asks you taking you by surprise. Your eyes widened as your cheeks heated up immediately making Levi smirk.

"Uhh, ummm. W-what do you m-mean?" You stuttered flustered at the question seeing it was quite personal.

"Humph, tsun tsun." He tuts, as you forced back a cough seeing he said 'tsun tsun' with such a poker face. But you silently began to think as you daintily sipped your frappe. You never really had feelings for people, as you have dated once.

But unfortunately the experience wasn't good. (Random guy name) had cheated on you for (Random girl name). Levi noticed something with your thoughtful face as he started to have dirty thoughts, as his nose started bleeding. Noticing this you smirk.

"What are you doing?" You ask looking amused as he hastily wiped the blood off his nose.

"Tch, none of your business." He says as he passed you a napkin.

"What do I need this napkin for?" You ask curiously.

"Just open it." He says looking at you, smirking you look back.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No- GODDAMNIT F.N JUST OPEN IT." He yells harshly as the whole cafe stops and looks at him. There was silence and then you broke out laughing which broke the silence and then the whole cafe returned back to normal. You massaged his temple as he just looks at you.

"Fine fine fine. I'll open this goddamn piece of napkin." You say laughing, as you opened it. There was a neat scrawl of numbers as you look back at him.

He was blushing like mad. Was that illegal for good-looking man? 'Cos it just made your kokoro beat like crazy.

"Call me maybe?" He says looking up at you with a tomato face.

"KAWAII~" You say as you pecked him on the cheek, he was flustered as you grinned happily and tucked the napkin into your pocket.

"Your mine now~" You say smiling. It's funny how love can just start through a piece of napkin.

----------------------------------------------------

Hahaha! I actually updated, I'll be doing a none anime related sorry story next for a special someone. So! Then after that will be a Karma Abadane part 2!

Sorry if this is short.... 1K WOOOO! ARIGATO GUYS ^.^

VOTE COMMENT OR FOLLOW!