He sighs before sitting on the couch. He rubs his hands over his face in frustration.

"I know we're not together but, I just need someone to talk to."

"Why don't you talk to Mikey?"

"Because I need you."

My heart jumps at his words. It's nice to know he still needs me, just like I still need him.

"What's going on?" I ask.

His lips tighten and his eyes fill with―sadness?

"My dad came to my house."

What the fuck? His dad?!

"What do you mean? Why did he come?" I ask as I sit beside him.

Now I understand why Luke wanted to talk to me about this. I'm the only person he ever told about his father. This was always such a hard topic for Luke. Even though we're not together anymore, I still care about him, and i'll be there for him no matter what our status is.

"He said he wants to be a part of my life. His wife left him and took full custody of his kid. He has no one so he came crawling back. I'm liking second fucking choice to him! I haven't seen him in years, and now just because he lost his new family he thinks he can come back to his old one? It's fucking bullshit!" Luke screams and stands up.

I grab his hand. "Sit." I almost whisper.

He sits down again. "He said he wanted to make things right with me. He told me he already spoke to my brothers and my mum. He said they fucking forgave him and want to move on from everything. How can they forgive him after everything he put the family through!"

I put my hand in his. "You don't have to forgive him if you don't want to. He doesn't deserve your forgiveness anyway. I know you took it all the hardest and you just want to protect your mum, but you also have to let your family make their own decisions. If they want to forgive him, then you can't tell them not to. But in no way do you have to forgive him and move on like they are." I say.

"Does it make me a bad person for not forgiving him? I mean, my mum did. So did Ben and Jack." He says. I can hear him choking back sobs.

"No, of course not. Luke, your dad is the bad guy here. Not you." I say.

"I'm sorry for coming here and dumping this all on you, I just needed someone to talk to. Well, I needed you."

"Luke, i'm always here for you. You know that. You're not dumping anything on me. I want to help you, always." I tell him.

He looks up at me and glances back and forth between my eyes and lips and starts leaning towards me. Before I can stop him, he smashes his on mine. I immediately kiss back and my body feels as if it turned to jello. My brain finally registers what's happening and I pull away.

"Luke, we shouldn't-" I put my hand on his chest.

"Please." He cries as he puts his hand on mine.

I sigh before crashing my lips back on his. I've missed this so much. I've missed his taste. I've missed the way our lips mould perfectly together, and the way our tongues battle for dominance. I've missed him so much. We must be crazy. I don't understand any of this. Not even five minutes ago, we were screaming at each other and now, we can't seem to let go of one another.

Blood rushes to my head making me feel slightly dizzy as I bring my hand to the back of his neck and pull on his hair slightly, knowing he loves that. I feel his tongue swipe against my bottom lip. Unsurely, I part my lips and grant him access. Our tongues battle for dominance before I give up and let him win. I know this is wrong but at this moment, it feels so right. He pulls away from my lips and moves down my jawline, to my neck and collarbones.

"Luke." I moan.

"I've missed you moaning my name." He says against my skin.

Just then he stands up and pulls me up with him. He grabs me by my thighs and wraps them around his waist. He guides me into my bedroom, shutting the door with his foot. He brings me over to the bed and puts me down, immediately crawling over me and reattaching his lips to mine.

"I could've killed that guy for kissing you. You're my girl." He says against my lips.

He slowly moves down to my collar bones, and then pulls my shirt up slightly, trailing kisses down my stomach. I arch my back so he can remove my shirt. He pulls it off and throws it on the floor beside my bed. I discard of his as well. I know this probably isn't the best timing but at this moment, all I want is him.

"I want you." I moan.

"Me too." He moans against my lips.

"No, I mean-"

He pulls away and looks at me. "You mean you want to―" He stops.

I nod as I bring my hand down, palming him through his pants. He puts his hand over mine, seizing all movement.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes. I've never been more sure."

Luke and I may not be labeled as girlfriend and boyfriend at the moment but that doesn't matter. He is mine and I am his. We know that much. I love him and he loves me.

He wraps his fingers around my leggings and pulls them off in a swift movement. My panties follow and he throws them both on the floor. I arch my back once again so he can unhook my bra. He attaches his lips back to mine, but all too soon he pulls away. I whimper at the sudden loss of contact.

He walks over to the door and locks it before pulling his wallet out of his back pocket. He grabs a condom and shimmies out of his jeans and boxers quickly, before rejoining me on my bed. I'm a bit thrown off as to why he is carrying around a condom in his wallet, but I decide to let it go. I don't want to ruin this near perfect moment.

He rips the wrapper open and quickly slides on the condom. He attaches his lips to mine as I tangle my fingers through his hair. He moves his hands to cup my cheeks as he looked into my eyes.

"I love you. More than anything." He says.

"I love you, too." I whisper.

He presses his lips to mine once again as I prepare for the best night of my life.

--

A/N SORRY I DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WRITING FULL ON SEX SCENES BUT LUKE AND MAY FINALLY DID IT! I hope you guys like the timing, I know I do! lol. What do you guys think of everything happening? PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!! :) xx