Chapter 25

The last week I have been getting questioned by the police because of that man I murdered.

He was reported murdered when his wife and home from her trip to Florida.

It's been on all of the tv shows because he was the richest man in Greensville.

"Hey, Layla?" I wanted to talk to her even though she has been with me since Monday which was 2 days ago.

"Yeah baby?"

"I love you so much."

"I love you so much more."

The love me and her have isn't like mine and Ashleys. All though I wish Ashley was still here even though she cheated on me.

Layla and I have made it official and we got an apartment together with my babies.

Sometimes I forget I'm even "famous".

I use to be all about my career instead of what was right in front of me.

Caroline and I still talk off and on. She keeps me updated on Matt.

Oh yeah, that right. Last Monday I found out that she never had the abortion she just said that to make mine and Ashleys relationship work.

He's 2 1/2 years old and is my twin just like the rest of my boys.

Layla has been feeling sick here lately. I think it's the flu, she has been vomiting and having heart burn.

"Um.. Hayes?" Layla looked nauseous.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant."

She fell to her knees and burst out crying.

I picked her up and say on the couch with her, "Don't cry! I'm gonna be here for you and our baby. I won't leave. I promise."

She was 18 and I am 19 almost 20, she has her who life ahead of her and I just probably ruined it. She most likely doesn't want a kid. I mean seriously. This is going to be my fifth child.

"Thanks Hayes. I love you, and I can't wait to raise him or her with you."

We fell asleep for awhile, the babies are on a play date with some other children from daycare.

I woke up to loud beating on the door.

"It's the police. Open up!"

I went to the door and twisted the knob, "Hello officers, what can I do for yall?"

"Tell us the truth. You are coming with us to the station."

I woke up Layla and told her what was going on and to get the children and stay at my parents house till I came home.

When we arrived at the station, I was looking around because they were putting me in a cell.

All these creeps, murders, molesters! I'm nothing like them.

It's been about 7 hours in here and all I have is my thoughts.

Maybe I do belong here. I murdered that man and they want justice. They need it.

"GAURDS!" I yelled repeatedly until one came.

"What do you want?"

"To tell the truth, I murdered him."

--

Up next: Hayes gets put in prison, Layla loses her baby, Taylor and Sydney get taken away, and the last chapter.