Chapter 17

Today is Thomas' funeral...

When I woke up I didn't even feel like breathing. I failed my job as a mother, Ig should have been me that died not thomas. But for Taylor's sake I'm gonna do my best.

I got dressed and got Taylor dressed.

"You ready?" Hayes asked.

"Better now than never." I replied.

It was silent the whole way there.

As we arrived a whole bunch of people were already there.

It was nothing but family when we walked in.

We got our condolences and comfort from most of the people.

At 11:35am it started and everyone took a seat.

"Today we are here to put Thomas Grier to rest." The pastor said. "Does any family member want to come and speak about him?"

Hayes suddenly got up and started walking up there.

"Here you go bud." The pastor said and handed him the microphone.

"I remember when Ashley had Thomas and Taylor. We were laying in bed and her water had broke, we rushed to the hospital. And that was it. I saw my beautiful babies. When I first saw Thomas it was like looking into a mirror. Boy do I wish he was back. I remember when we went to the beach and I picked him up and we went swimming in the beach, of course I held him. It's all those memories I'm gonna miss. I'm just glad he's not gonna be hurt anymore instead he's with the angels."

Everyone clapped and then they showed pictures and played music.

At around 4pm the funeral was over and we went home.

I started to feel sick.

I don't know of its because I just put my boy to rest or because I'm a week late..

I decided to take a pregnancy test for the heck of it.

It was most likely going to be a negative.

Or not.

Positive is what it said.

-A/N: I will update soon! My charger is messed up so I can only get on here ever so often. Please continue reading "Maybe We Needed Just A little bit of Hope. " Thank you! (:-