Chapter 8

Well it's 4:45 am and hayes, Thomas, taylor, and I are going to the Bahamas.

I need to get away from the drama between Brittany.

--23 hours later--

finally. we made it!

it's 7:32 am and we are checking into the hotel.

hayes and I are gonna take turns when the twins get up. my Bestfriend is supposed to arrive in an hour.

Her name is Caroline, shes 17. She has long blonde hair, brown eyes, and she's a total nerd!

She is not like the other girls around Hayes, she doesn't flirt with him or anything.

--1 1/2 hours later--

I'm picking Caro up from the airport.

"ASHLEY!" caro hugs me tight.

"Hey Caro. I missed you!" i said in a polite tone.

"I missed you too. I just have the check into the hotel room and I will come see you and my beautiful nephews."

"okay. see you then caro!"

When I left I felt some tention, I knew something was up.

When I get into the hotel room I noticed Hayes was no where to be found.

"Hayes...Hayes...Hayes...?" i said concerned.

Hayes left the twins by theirselves?

"Hey, Ashley. im sorry I left but, I have to take a shower." Hayes said in a rush.

Hayes and I have been arguing all day today. I don't know what has gotten into him but he left and im here with the twins alone. I guess I'm gonna cuddle up to my babies and sleep...

// sorry this chapter is so short. what do you think Hayes was doing earlier?
and what do you think Caroline was in a rush for? comment! and thank you guys/girls for commenting on my last chapter. yall gave me hope ! I love you all. //