The Lion Boy Part 14

"My lord, your wife is after me. What shall I do?" A woman's voice, feral, and what some would describe as seductive rang through the air.

"Bring her to me." Now it was a man's, cold and ancient.

"I'm sorry?"

"I need a spouse in this golden age. She was mine before, and will be again."

"Yes my lord, but, she loves you no longer. How do you intend to marry her?"

The voices ceased discussion for a moment, as one of the beings behind the words pondered this question.

"I need another."

"My lord I am confused, who do you need, and why?"

"A child, full of life, bursting with emotions. One of the ones she keeps around her."

"Why?"

"Children, are the ones who feel the most. I need one with bitterness, and rage tucked inside them. It will please me to have her grovel at my feet, begging for their sanity, before she no longer cares."

"My lord is wise."

"Now, tell me, what are the names? What are they like?"

"Their is Luke Castellan, a son of Hermes. He is angry at his father."

"More powerful."

"Annabeth Chase, young daughter of Athena, she is angry at her father and step-mother."

"Smart, but still not enough, what is the one she blessed. Perseus?"

"Yes my lord, he is powerful. A son of Poseidon, blessed by Rhea and your daughter."

The woman's voice was filled with excitement, she wanted revenge on this one.

"His anger?"

"His mother was killed by Zeus, he is angry. Very angry. He would be ideal."

"Yes he would, the perfect candidate in fact. Alas, blessed by the both of them? He will be too cautious, we will never get to him."

"There is one more. A child named Thalia Grace, a daughter of Zeus, and is the most fiery out of all of them. Angry at Zeus, and her mother."

"I shall settle for that one then, although the sea spawn would have been better. Still, Zeus will be angry I have taken his daughter. It will fill me with joy to see him so enraged."

The woman chuckled, she didn't care for this one either.

"I shall collect them my lord."

"Don't keep me waiting."

---

A/N: First off, Q and A time! First question,

What state/country do you live in?

I live in the USA, in the state of Iowa.

What is your favorite fan fic?

That's really hard, so this is going to be a bit longer than my last answer. First off, literally anything by Paradise_Loves_Books is guaranteed to be amazing. All of it. That'd be my favorite author. My favorite fan fic was a lot harder to pick, but I must say Isn't He Fictional (HP HoO Crossover) and Son of the Rivers (The basic principle of a chaos story, betrayal, hopelessness, adopted by powerful deity etc. but with a big twist.) by @more-than-one-fandom and @PixelUp are my two favorite fan fics. 

What's my middle name?

Anne

-

Thank you all for your continued support and the shout out (you know who you are you amazing person) I  am going on vacation for the next two weeks, but I'll be writing at least 5,000 words before hand to post while I'm on it, so their will be updates. This is part of the 5,000. Thanks for reading.

                       Your Favorite Demigod,

                                                    Isa Rivers