The Lion Boy Part 11

Recap: "You weren't supposed to get out of there!" She screeched. Percy brought Riptide a little closer, and her eyes widened in fear. Percy drew back his sword to send her to Tartarus when she knocked him to the side, and disappeared with another bright flash of light. Percy, ignoring the shocked campers, turned to me and said

"Annabeth." Then he collapsed.

---

Annabeth POV

My eyes widened as I ran to him.

"Percy." I whispered as I grabbed his arm. He was dead weight, but I lugged him up to his feet and threw him over my shoulder. The campers stared at me.

"Move, he just collapsed you idiots!" Thalia shouted as I moved through camp to get him to the infirmary. Luke came up behind me and helped me support his unconscious body.

Entering the infirmary, I dropped him to the ground. Will Solace, a son of Apollo, was there at the moment.

"Fix him." I growled. There was the whole feline thing again. He gulped nervously and maneuvered him into an empty cot. He immediately began to check vitals as well as feeding him ambrosia and nectar. After roughly five minutes of doing this he looked back up at me, a thin bead of sweat across his forehead. Those Apollo didn't take their healing lightly, and they sure as heck shouldn't with Percy's life on the line.

"He'll live, and should be awake soon. He just tired himself out. I've been here all night but I heard the commotion. Is there any chance this is Percy, if so, what did the he do to himself? With the amount of power he exerted he could have easily creamed any minor god, and a few Olympians. He should probably be dead actually, burnt up from the fight. As it turns out, he's perfectly fine, just a bit tired. He's no joke." I opened my mouth to explain.

"Hestia and Rhea came to us saying Percy was still alive, and that they had a plan to save him. We couldn't tell anybody, but we knew it would take place tonight. While we were out tonight, Eris, the goddess of Discord showed up to try and stop us. Rhea protected our minds, and the six of us physically fought her. Percy came during the fight, saw Dynatos hurt, and flipped. He nearly expelled her essence to Tartarus, but she flashed out. He passed out after the fight, and for good reason. He certainly didn't hold back." I finished quickly. Will raised an eyebrow.

"The Six of you?"

"Thalia, Luke, Percy, Dynatos, Axi, and I."

He nodded curtly, accepting my explanation, and returned to treating Percy.

"You might want to take a seat." A voice said from the corner, which was pulsing softly with a soft white light. Rhea. We did as she said, not counting Will, who was being quite a good doctor. Especially for somebody our age.

"I suppose you're all wondering how Hestia and I worked that spell out." Luke nodded.

"It seemed complicated." He commented. She smiled at him, and started to explain.

"It starts with how he almost died, and would've, had he not been Hestia and I's champion. As Hades was attempting to kill him, we had to tie something from his domain to the spell. Hence the solid gold necklace you were gifted. He had to be trapped in that object, his soul I mean. That would be why it was so important you kept the necklace close to you. Because the relation between Hades and Poseidon is so strong, a characteristic of Poseidon appeared on the necklace. The shell pendant. That is what truly contained him." She stopped to be sure we were with her so far. Will was casually leaning towards us, not bothering to hide the fact that he was eavesdropping.Thalia gestured for Rhea to continue, and she obeyed.