Chapter 15 - Canya

Allie's POV
___________

It was Tuesday morning. Collin asked me to watch over Anya and help her to recovery. I ended up at her house. Then, Collin answered the door.

"Hey. Thank goodness you're here."

"You should be happy. You are lucky to have a girl like her."

"Thanks. But really, I'm afraid I'll lose her for good."

"Collin. She saved your life or crying out loud. She obviously didn't want you to get injured. Let alone, get killed. Both of you risked your lives for Kelli, but Anya risked her life for you."

"I suppose so. I just wanna say thank you to her, but I couldn't while she was fighting."

"Well, you and Anya are the top warriors of this town. You guys should take pride in what you do. Be thankful that Anya saved your life."

"Thanks Allie."

"You're welcome. With all those years being certified as the head of the infirmary, you can get all the help you need to keep Anya alive. Here. Take this bowl and fill it with cold water." He helped me get a bowl of cool water and a cloth to put on her head.

"So, have you noticed that Kelli has been here for at least a week so far?" Collin asked.

I shook my head. "Nope. But I have heard about her coming in. And I swear I have met her before. What is her last name?"

"Summers is her last name." He said. "Why?"

I thought for a moment. "Just wondering. I just wanted to see if the name rung a bell."

He shrugged. "I don't know either."

I watched him as he wrung out the cloth and placed it on her forehead. Her chest was rising and falling. A good sign of breathing. I decided to walk to the infirmary to purchase another potion from Herobrine.

Speaking of that, I saw Kelli and Herobrine walk from his house and headed over here. They were holding hands. I walked out to greet them.

"Awe." I said. "Ain't that cute."

Kelli laughed. "How's Anya? Is she doing better?"

I saw through the window, Anya's head looking around.

"Eh, okay." I said. "She's starting to wake up though, but she's very weak."

"May we see her?" Kelli asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. But please make sure to be careful around her."

They followed me upstairs to Anya's room. There was Collin at her side. Anya was awake.

"Hey guys." Anya said. "How did it go?"

She winked at Herobrine and Kelli. Kelli face palmed.

"Who told you?" Kelli asked.

"Allie told me everything about yesterday. I heard that you guys totally hit it off."

I laughed. "What? You guys are definitely cute together."

"Okay, Allie. What do you guys need?" Herobrine asked.

"Oh, we need another potion." I held up three diamonds.

He gave me the potion and I handed him the diamonds.

"Nice doing business with you." He said.

"Anytime. I'll just give you a call for any medical assistance."

I shook the potion and it fizzed.

"Really?" Anya whined. "I don't wanna."

"You have to until you fully recover." I said.