Goodbye Kiss (Amy Rose)

7/18/15

Dear Diary,

I'm on the boat, leaving Bygone Island. Sonic was really sad to see me get on the boat and sail off. We weren't expecting other archeologist to be on already. There was this one that seems to be very nice and had taken fond of me. I hope Sonic didn't see him put his arm around my legs.

Oh, he's like 7 by the way.

He's like Tails was a few years ago. Young but smart. Only he's super annoying, not like Tails was.

I already miss Sonic...this kid is driving me insane. If Sonic were here he would've gotten this pipsqueak away. But I can't be mean to this poor kid.

When the boat arrived it was early in the morning. It was before the sun even came up! It was just Sonic and I at the dock. He said he didn't like me out in the dark, so he came with me.

It was so cute when he kissed me goodbye. It was like he thought he'd never see me again. He stroked my cheek before I picked up my bags and I had went on this boat.

They have a room underneath the deck like pirates lived in. I'm sleeping closest to the stairs in a hammock. There's another girl that's sleeping on the hammock underneath me. I haven't asked her name yet, however.

I'm really tired now. I packed a lot of books and I've been reading and writing for ages. I think I'm going to go to bed now before I get in trouble for keeping the others up.

I hope Sonic does well with me being off on my own and him not being able to be by my side.

I think I'm gonna die before I see him again. I really do miss him a lot.

Night! Or... Early Morning? I honestly don't know anymore.

Amy Rose~