TBT (Sonic T. Hedgehog)

7/16/15

(It's getting close to the end of the book, so I'm adding this special chapter and two more before I end this. Enjoy!)

Let me tell you a little about Amy and I's past.

I suppose I should tell you about how we met.

***
•Sonics POV•

I sat in a lounge chair by Tails' house. The sun shown bright and I was half asleep. I was about 9 at the time. I was still awesome and still kicked Eggmans butt whenever he came around. Tails was inside watching TV when I got bored of just sitting around.

I jumped up and ran off into the jungle. As I was running I heard crying. Being the noble person I am, I searched for who it was.

I found a like girl with quills like mine, but she had three quills on her forehead. She was dressed in a tomboyish outfit. Her pink quills shown out in the bright green of the jungle.

"Uhm...a-are you okay?" I stuttered.

She gasped and looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "I-I..." She looked away and kept crying. I went over to her side and sat down. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "The...the kids are mean to me. Th-They say I'm...I'm weird."

I cocked my head to the side. She didn't look strange or weird to me. "Why? You look like a regular girl." I stated.

"I want to learn how to fight...and they make fun of my clothes. It's not fault these are the only clothes I could afford..." She sniffed and hid her face in her legs.

"Well obviously- wait...you could afford? What about your parents?"

The girl sniffed more. "I don't have parents. They died in a fire a few years ago." She said to me.

"Really? I'm sorry...I don't have parents either. I was dropped off at an orphanage a few years ago. Then I ran away and now I live with my best friend, Tails."

"That must be nice..." Amy sighed and drew a circle in the dirt.

"What?" I asked her, not understanding her statement.

"Having a home...and a friend..." She said and smiled a little bit. "If you want...you could come with me...we could all live together until we get older and can live by ourselves." I suggested to her.

"Really?! You'd let me live with you guys?" Her eyes sparkled and my mouth got hot. "U-Uh...Y-Yeah...of course..." I stuttered and smiled at her.

"Thank you so much! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She gave me a big hug and I fell backwards. I pushed her off me and I returned the hug. My hug wasn't as tight however, it was light and quick.

"What's your name?" We both asked at the same time.

"You first" we both said together again.

We both giggled and laughed together next.

"Mine's Sonic" I told her happily.

"Mine's...mine is...Amy Rose..."

***
That's how Amy and I met. I hope that satisfies this journal. There's more to the story, of course, but this is just the gist of it.

Sonic T. Hedgehog 🔵💨