Our Roles Switched?! (Sonic T. Hedgehog)

7/13/15

Things got switched up today.

It was a routine mission with everyone. We were in Eggmans lab and were attacking his worthless robots.

I realized that he wasn't putting in one-hundred percent. I used my keen since of knowledge to find out why. Sadly, it was too late. I had fallen straight into his trap. I stepped on a pressure plate and if I moved my foot I,d explode.

What was worse was that if I told my team they wouldn't be able to concentrate on protecting themselves. They'd be protecting me.

I hadn't been able to keep it a secret for long. Amy and Tails quickly noticed themselves and while they protected me Knuckles and Stick took care of everything else.

I had been begging Amy and Tails to leave. Tails only left to try to disarm the bomb. Know what Amy did?

After arguing for about 10 minutes she got fed up and stepped on the bomb with me! And then said that now she was forced to stay with me!

This is exactly what I hadn't wanted to happen! Out of my stupidity and lack of paying attention I had put Amy and Tails in danger!

I thanked them when Tails disarmed it, but I was still a little ticked off with Amy. I just didn't want her to get in trouble! They didn't need to save me, anyways. I could've gotten out by myself fine!

Ugh... Is it bad that mad at her because she sorta saved my life in a way? I mean, Tails disarmed the bomb, but Amy made sure I didn't move. I honestly was going crazy because I couldn't move my feet.

If she had left with Tails I probably would've died. But with her being in danger, along with Tails, I couldn't risk it.

However, I am still mad at her. Should I apologize for being stubborn?

....

No!

I'll wait for her to apologize! She is the one that did that to me! I mean, making me worried and all...

Yeah! She needs to apologize to me!

Sonic T. Hedgehog 🔵💨