Forgiven (Amy Rose)

7/13/15

Dear Diary,

Sonic and I almost died from a bomb today. I'm not gonna get into details, but he's mad at me for basically saving his life!

Can you believe that hog?! Just because I put myself in danger to save him doesn't mean he has the right to be mad! He should be thanking me!

Knowing Sonic he's expecting me to apologize for either

1. Worrying him
Or
2. Putting myself in danger

Probably both.

Which means, I'll have to apologize for absolutely nothing.

Sonic can be such a kid sometimes.

Well I'm going to his house before dinner I suppose.

I'll have to act all "cute" to get him to apologize back.

Wish me luck...

***
(Switching to where Amy's not writing and where it's in real life and in her POV)

I rang Sonics door and he opened the door immediately. I pretended to look nervous even though I wanted to slap him and tell him it wasn't my fault for loving him.

"So..." I said and waited for his reply.

"Yeah?" Sonic said and stared at me.

I sighed and dropped my shoulders. "I'm sorry, Sonic." I said, not really wanting to play the cute game.

"For?" He asked me.

"For...worrying you...and putting you and myself in danger." I said to him.

"And?"

My ears shot up. "And?" I asked him.

"And not leaving when I asked you to." Sonic said to me.

"If I had left you would've died!" I shot back at him. He huffed and shook his head. "No, I could've gotten away."

"Well what else do you want me to apologize for?! Loving you?! Cause that's the reason I did it!" I snapped.

Sonic must've realized he went to far when he saw my outburst. "Amy...no, no, don't apologize for that. I-I was just worried about you. I didn't want you to die." He explained to me.

"Well I didn't want to live without you!" I shot back, my ears laid back on my head.

"Amy, look, I'm not mad-" that was a total lie.

"I just...I'm supposed to be the hero and-" so that's why he was mad?!

"So you're mad at me because I was the hero? Is that it?" I asked him in a rude tone

"NO!" Sonic said and put his hands up defensively.

"I was just really...reaLLY worried, alright?" He said to me with a smile.

I could tell what he was doing.

That smile.

The way he was making his eyes stare at me.

How he looked so relaxed.

I sighed again and looked at his eyes. It was time to get him to say the three words I love to here him say.

"So...you made me apologize for nothing?" I said and raised an eyebrow. He chuckled and opened his mouth.

"Yeah, I am sorry, Ames..." He told me.

I grinned devilishly in my mind.

He opened his arms and I gave him a big hug before we went in his house.

***
(Returning to where she's writing)

After I apologized Sonic actually started to act guilty. He's terrible under guilt.

I successfully got him to apologize two more times.

That's it, I'm getting ready to sleep on his couch with him. See ya' later!

Amy Rose~