Forgive Me?(Part 1) (Sonic T. Hedgehog)

6/30/15

Alright, I messed up.

Big time.

I mean, I literally want to kill myself right now. I messed up that bad! Ugh...God, please kill me now!

I got into an argument with everyone on the team. First it was Amy, we were arguing about who was right or wrong on...oh God, I don't even remember! She stomped away and then everyone took her side!

Please, please, please, let this be a dream...

One second. Someone's knocking on the door. I hope no ones came to yell in my face...

***
(Hours later)

Okay...so...everything's...kinda better now.

Amy's not mad anymore, she's probably shocked. I kinda kissed her.

She came to the door with tears in her eyes. She had quickly wiped them away and then we sat down in my living room.

Apparently she read somewhere that "talking it out" is the best thing to do. She reads way too many magazines. Anyway, we talked for awhile and didn't really get anywhere.

She was about to leave when my brain sent me all these signals that I shouldn't let her go. So I panicked and jumped in front of her. My arms spread apart so she couldn't leave. She said she wanted to leave and that we'd try to talk later.

She tried to walk past me and I panicked more. So I...I grabbed her and kissed her. Then she just stared at me when we finished kissing. I put her down and ran to my room. I heard the door close. I really, really hope she goes to sleep and thinks it's just a dream.

Well, I'm going to bed now, I suppose... Tomorrow will be better, hopefully...

Sonic T. Hedgehog 🔵💨