Mine! (Sonic T. Hedgehog AND Amy Rose)

7/14/15

(SPECIAL CHAPTER!!!! This chapter will be written as if it were a real story. Not in entry form! The reason this being, every 20 or 10 chapters I'm going to do this from now on, so Enjoy!)

•Sonic POV•

I woke up cuddling Amy in my arms. Her face was deep in my fur. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Come on, Ames. It's time to get up. I'll go back your favorite~" I cooed and nuzzled her nose.

Amy slowly opened her eyes and giggled. "Sonic!" She laughed and pulled back. "What?" I chuckled at her.

"You idiot..." Amy said and kissed my nose. "I'm your idiot." I said to her with a smirk. Amy nodded and closed her eyes again. "Nuh-uh Amy! It's breakfast time! I won't have my girlfriend go without food." I said very dramatically, my hand over my heart.

"But you're so warm and soft!" Amy argued and hugged my waist. I blushed and began to pet her soft quills. "Come on~" I said and kissed her neck. Amy giggled as I kissed the inside of her ears next. "Alright, alright, I'm up!"'Amy laughed and quickly stood up.

I grinned as I stretched my arms and touched my toes before walking into the kitchen. I popped my back and began fixing Amy and I some breakfast.

***
After breakfast I walked Amy to her house. She said she needed to write something down and then she'd come back to my house.

It's strange that Amy loves my house. It's so small and barely has anything in it. All it has is a bed, lamp, coffee table, a small TV, and a small kitchen. Then I have an outhouse.

I enjoy my friends and Amy's houses better. Even Sticks's place isn't that bad.

I sighed as I realized I'd have to wait by myself without Amy for awhile. Nothing better to do then sleep! Then I landed face down on my couch and fell asleep.

***
•Amy's POV•

I placed my diary under my pillow and prepared to get my shoes back on. With one shoe on my doorbell rang. I suppose it was Tails or Sticks, so I opened it. It wasn't Tails, nor was it Sticks.

"Hello again, Rose."

My throat went dry when I heard Shadow say my nickname. "Sh-Shadow! U-Uhm...why are you here?" I asked him. Shadow yawned and looked through my doorway. "Blue ain't here? Heard you two are going steady." He said to me. I nodded as I struggled to put on my shoe.

"Need help, Rose?" He asked me.

"Nope!" I said, popping the p. "I'm heading over to Sonic's now, I'll see us later." I said quickly and waved goodbye.

"Hey, I'll walk ya over there." He said to me. I gulped because I knew what would follow if the villagers saw me with Shadow. If Sonic saw me with him...oh no.

"No, it's fine I can-" his hand grabbed my wrist. "Come on, I ain't gonna try to date ya." He said and released my wrist. I sighed and looked at him. "Don't you have other girls to pester? Don't you have a girl of your own?" I asked him.

"Eh, it's an on/off relationship." He explained to me. "And what is it on now?" I asked him. "It's on, but she's hanging out with gal pals a few islands over." Shadow said and scratched his neck. "Well, can you leave me alone? I don't know why you came back, but if anyone-"

"Look, I don't like you that much, I despise Sonic. I just wanna get on his nerves a little." Shadow smirked at me. I snarled at him. "Never! Sonic and I are happily dating and I don't want you getting the way!" I hissed at him.

"Rose, you know I usually get what I want." He said and grabbed my hands. I gasped and tried to pull away. "Wh-What will your girlfriend think?!" I asked him.

"I lied, Rose. Now I've got a mission that pays big bucks. All we've gotta do is get Sonic mad, and get him to fight me. Then I get 500 rings." Shadow said and then tripped me. I fell and stared up at him as he placed something to my ankle. "Cover it with you sock." Shadow demanded. I did as he asked and stood up after hiding the device.

"If you ever think of telling Sonic; there will be shock sent through your body. I also control it. Ready to leave?" He smirked at me. I gulped and nodded.

***
•Sonic POV•

I gasped when I saw Amy at my door with Shadow. "Look who came for a visit!" She beamed at me. Wait...if she just got here, and he's with her, and he just arrived, he went to her house first!

My back bristled and I growled. "What are you doing with Amy?" I hissed at him. "Just walking and talking. Mind if we come in?" He asked me. I growled as I let him in. Amy grabbed onto my arm and I knew something was wrong.

I held Amy's hand as we walked inside. "Listen here, Shadow-" I was interrupted when I saw he wasn't in my living room.

"Hey Rose! Where's Blue's bathroom? And doesn't he have anything to eat or drink?" Shadow growled. My fur stood on end. How dare he talk to Amy that way! And Rose? She's my Ames! She's my Rose! She's my everything!

I growled and tensed up my body. He was so rude and such a jerk. How could anyone like that fleabag? I felt Amy pull on my arm and I looked down at her. "Ames? What's wrong?" I asked her. She looked scared.

"I think you deserve to know this..."

***
•Amy Rose•

Shadow had me saying whatever he wanted me to say. If I said anything different id end up getting shocked.

"Shadow...is one of my ex boyfriends."

Sonic went completely pale and he just stared and blinked at me. Then his upper lip twitched and Shadow walked in. "So Rose-"

Sonic was so fast that I barely had time to release his arms.

He threw Shadow through his wall! He held Shadow my the neck against a tree!

"SHE'S MINE!!! IF YOU TOUCH HER, I WILL KILL YOU!!"

Shadow actually had a look of fear in his eyes and Sonic seemed completely insane... With jealously, but that's dangerous. Especially for him.

Sonic doesn't just "get" jealous. He has a low tolerance when it comes to messing with his stuff. And that combined with his regular possessiveness and protectiveness...

He literally would go through overkill. And he'd know he's doing it, not Dark Sonic.

"Sonic!" I yelled out and tried to pull him off of Shadow. "You got that?! I'll kill you if you talk to her again!" Sonic kissed and tried to pull against me to choke Shadow more.

"Screw this! Rings ain't worth dying over!" Shadow said as he caught his breath and teleported away. "That's right you run away! You little-"

I didn't know what else to do to get him out of it.

So I slapped him.

"..."

"...sorry Sonic, are you okay?"

"...I-I just tried to kill him...didn't I?"

"Yeah..."

It went silent for a few minutes before Sonic put his arm around me. "Wanna go to the beach?" He asked me randomly. "What?" I said, completely confused. "Yeah, come on, the sky and waters great." He smiled as we started walking.

"What about all that just happened?"

"I was just mad, he's not dead, he should've gotten the message. It's all good. Come on, let's go."

I smiled and nodded. Then Sonic and I walked down to the beach.