Chapter 11 : When he became my magician

*******

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength.. Loving someone deeply gives you courage
***********

After chatting for a long time we slipped into the fleecy comforters in the room of Vanessa and watched some movies.

Deciding on what movie shall we go for was a big punk, as Ness wanted to see ' Notebook' or 'The lucky one' the latter being her ever time favorite, while Haley wanted something like 'Friends with benefits'; she's got her mind covered only with one thing.

Since their banter seemed like never ending I suggested them 'We are the Millers'. I'm sort of impetuous with humor. Give me five genres and I'd say I love Humor.

The movie was great like always, I love every time I see it and found it even more enthralling that both of my friends forgot their tiny banter they were having some moments back and were giggling their asses out.

After the movie finished up I sidled to the small bed of Ness that she has cornered near the window which offers beautiful view while the snow dusts the green trees and turns them old. It is my favorite place in her house. Haley on the other hand fled to the spare bedroom which is mostly unused. Ness like always, laid flat on her comfy bed with lots of stuffed toys in it.

I turn the direction I currently was laid so that now I could see the black night outside. I purposefully swept the curtains off and led the cold breeze flow through the black space. I tucked one of the pillows underneath my chin and dissolved my face further into the soft pillow.

A gasp left my mouth as a whirl of cold wind blew and gave my skin goosebumps. With my closed eyes, I reciprocate all the events that took place in this day; not that Lara and Matt was any less to take in, the sudden revelation from Ness was a handful too.

"Can't sleep?"

Ness's voice startled me and I immediately open my eyes to see her squeezing into the tiny bed space beside me.

"i was actually feeling this cold air. Isn't is so...

"Soothing?" she finished my sentence with a questioning eye.

"Right." I smiled and dig my eyes back into the hollow space.

"Ally, I'm sorry for keeping all those from you." She sighed

I don't blame Ness particularly, whatever she confessed today was really not easy to tell at once, and I'm glad she chose to tell me everything. If she hadn't unveiled everything, I think Lara and I would have some another 'close' moments.

"Shrug it off Ness. I'm glad you finally told us everything." I said while hugging her side.

She leaned into me and spoke "All I want now is to rip your sister's hair. Didn't she throw a tantrum today?"

I smiled played through my lips as she mentioned ripping her hair "don't worry, she got some of it."

The laugh that echoed through the space was something that only takes place when one is around their friends.

After few moments of beautiful chat she sat straight and asked "you know the spare bedroom has got two beds. So if in case you're not comfortable in this tiny one you can always room up with Haley."

"And watch her sleeping naked? Thanks so much, but like always I love this place, this is my favorite spot in your house."

Memories of once rooming up with Haley flew through my brain. It was last year when we had a sleepover and after we called it a night, Ness slipped under her bed and told both us to find anywhere appropriate to sleep. Since the spare bedroom had two beds we both decided to room up. Guess that was the worst idea as Haley stripped naked in front of me and threw herself over the bed, without a care to cover her round ass with a blanket.