Chapter 4: When he brought me home

Picture of pretty Ness on side

————————-***———————————

Chapter 4

Be with someone, who understands your silence.
***********

I was woken up with the gentle shake on my shoulder. Just when I was in a beautiful dream some idiot decided to wake me up.

"Get away." I elbowed whoever it was.

"Get up sleeping beauty." A smooth and silky voice spoke.

I realized I wasn't in my bed and was more like in a sitting position. Then my memory helped me and I realized I was in Jayson's car.

I sat up slowly rubbing my eyes watching while my blurred vision continued to help me a lot.

"We're here, which house is yours?"

I realized he wouldn't know which one was my house as he's never been to it. So I decided to tell him the way he could identify my house by.

"It's the white house with lots of tulip in the front garden." I spoke noticing my voice sounded groggy.

He helped me get out of the car while he tugged my arm with his and made me move with him.

"Simpson residency?" he confirmed and I nodded.

He was quick to find my house.

I led him to walk me some more and then I hear him pressing the doorbell.

One

Two

"Ally. Oh my god where have you been. I was so scared little sis." Matt hugged me as soon as I felt the door was open. He kept apologizing to me for being the worst brother ever that made me smile.

"Is that Al? Oh my god you just gave me a fucking heart attack don't ever do it to me." Ness sobbed as she pulled me out from Matt's arm and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"I can't breathe Ness." I spoke while I tried to gasp some air.

A snickering voice made me realize he still stood there, I almost forgot about him.

"Chef Jay." I confirmed

"I'm here."

I felt Ness losing grip over me and looking behind me. As much as I'd love introduce them all, and explain what happened actually I was dying to see the world properly.

I was dying to see the real world not the blurred colors.

"Matt, please get a spare glasses for me, you know where it is."

"Oh shit! You lost your glasses. Ally I'm so-

"Yeah I hate you too, now get me those damn glasses."

He giggled and ran inside. On minute later Matt appeared with my glasses and he instead of passing it to my hand slid them over the bridge of my nose.

Relief

All I felt was relief. I was finally able to see this world and I loved this.

I just feel like a blind that has just gotten a successful surgery. I had been having those blurred vision for only few hours and I got baffled all the way out.

After regaining myself from the bunch of happiness I just got, I realized I had one last business to do. I turn around and see him shoving his hands in his blue jeans.

He smiled frantically while he saw me with the glasses.

"Do I look funny to you?" I asked smiling