Chapter 5: When I felt offended

#Done this chapter on my phone so possibilities of errors are high
__________________________

When you fall for someone's personality, everything about them becomes beautiful.
*****************

As soon as I came out of the Principal's office I thought to go to library, since half of the time for my Biology class was already taken by Mr. Aniston, so it wouldn't be the greatest class I'll make for the day, hence I decided going to library would be easier.

I see the library wasn't full of people, as most of them I suppose were still, in their classes. So it was all silence.

Some moments ago I was in a moment of solace, now I'm having a moment of silence. Life; it changes every minute.

I was supposed to kill full twenty minutes, so grabbing a book and reading it probably would be the best thing I could here.

I took a book that was about archeology, and sat on one of the chair before pulling it out of the giant table. I made sure to have the seat in the corner of the place, this way no one could see me.

...When they died they were kept in their coffins with their favorite foods, jwelery and all the other things they liked. The coffins were made of pure gold and other precious gems. A layer of raisin-

The book on Mummies I was reading was snatched from me and someone pulled a chair to sit beside me. Frustrated I turn my had and see Milo, who was giving me death glare.

"what do you want?" I scowled

"don't even think I'll lose this. I can't let him force himself over me and my life." He spoke leaning closer to me with gritted teeth.

"And how am I supposed to help you in this?" I asked cocking an eyebrow.

"there's no need to teach me that fucking sketching. It's between me and my dad, so you better back off."

I notice the book snatched was now just placed over the desk . I leaned and took it instantly while speaking "I think that recommendation is dearer to me than your warnings Milo. Now shoo I'm reading."

I spoke fixing my glasses and resumed to reading.

I felt his eyes trained on me and it made it very difficult for me to focus. I shifted in my spot a few times, but then I realized it'd be better that I leave.

I stood up and began pacing out of the library as quick as I could. I could hear the pair of footsteps following me.

Ugg he's a difficult boy. The hallway was now crowded than earlier as more students seemed to be roaming around. I felt a strong hand catching my wrist and pulling me backwasrd.

No wonder it was Milo again. He squeezed my wrist giving it a pain and looked into my eyes through my glasses with a scowl painted over his face.

"I hold nothing against you Ally. But this is between me and my dad so just back off." He spoke clenching his jaws

"It's Alicia for you and why don't you sort it with him?"
He clenched his jaws and squeezed my wrist harder making me to wince. I tried so hard but his firm grasp did not leave my wrist.

Just before he could answer he was pushed backwards so that he was laid on the ground, his back on the flat. The back of his head must have hit hard becase the whimper that released from his mouth was very much audible.

"Aniston you son of bitch! how dare you mess with my sister." Matt growled and landed on him shooting him punched after punches.

Milo was caught off guard because he could not respond for a moment and by that time he had a bruised lips and a swollen jaw. As soon as he recovered himself, he held Matt from his shirt's collar and replaced the position.